“Great Fine Dining Restaurant in a Family Resort”

Palm Court Italian Grill
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Description: Tucked away at the end of the Grand Palm Colonnade at Island Grand, Palm Court Italian Grill offers an intimate dining experience with your favorite culinary creations from the Mediterranean. Enjoy a romantic candlelit dinner indoors or under the stars on the patio as you savor creamy pastas and the seafood selections that range from fried calamari to fresh grouper. Complement your meal with an extensive selection of fine wines available by the glass, letting you match each course with pairings recommended by your gracious server.
Reviewed July 27, 2013

We went to Tradewinds Resort for a vacation and planned on family from Tampa meeting us for dinner on our last nite (Party of 10).
My sister doesn't like heavy cream sauces or cheese in her entree. I wanted her to enjoy a great dinner so I emailed the chef to ask if she could make a nice Snapper Meniure or a simple Grouper dish for her. Chef Karen Gebhardt replied the next morning telling us to ask for her when we arrive and she will "Prepare whatever she desires".
Chef Karen came to our table and made us feel like royalty. She is so pleasant. She made my sister a Scallop dish that she loved. Dinner was great (we ate there all 3 nights)
The wait staff from the funny (yet professional) Lithuanian hostess to the 2 different servers we had were excellent and friendly. They remembered our names after the first visit.
Dishes that stood out were the Beef Carpaccio, Pistachio crusted Grouper, Filet mignon with roasted Chantrelle mushrooms, Pink peppercorn Ribeye and the Chef Karen suggested Veal Marsala. My niece said even the stuffed chicken breast was great also...
I highly recommend the Palm Court and really respect a chef that comes out to see her guests if time permits. Enjoy.

There are newer reviews for Palm Court Italian Grill

Reviewed July 24, 2013

excellent service, atmosphere, cusine and selection! would gladly visit again! there isn't much you could ask for!

Reviewed July 15, 2013

We loved loved the Veal and Risotta dish ! We went back twice !
The staff and service is outstanding and I highly recommend !

Reviewed July 7, 2013

Dined here twice during our stay. Excellent dinner! Elegant atmosphere. Outside dining. The Chef creates incredible meals which look like pieces of art work! Even if you are full you must save room for dessert and if so take a doggie bag. Again the plate presentations are amazing. Great kids menu too. Prices much lower than I would expect with these presentations. Yuseph was an excellent server and we loved the red roses given to the ladies.

Reviewed July 7, 2013

This is the place to go if you want good food and don't mind paying for it. I ordered the New York style steak - delicious. Other people in my party tried the salmon, salads, desserts, and pasta. Everything was superbly prepared.