“Excellent food and service”

Palm Court Italian Grill
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Description: Tucked away at the end of the Grand Palm Colonnade at Island Grand, Palm Court Italian Grill offers an intimate dining experience with your favorite culinary creations from the Mediterranean. Enjoy a romantic candlelit dinner indoors or under the stars on the patio as you savor creamy pastas and the seafood selections that range from fried calamari to fresh grouper. Complement your meal with an extensive selection of fine wines available by the glass, letting you match each course with pairings recommended by your gracious server.
Reviewed August 29, 2012

excellent food and service- the most expensive eatery on site and worth the extra dollars. Staff very accomodating and quick service too.

Reviewed August 24, 2012

I stayed at the Tradewinds Resort for work, and had avoided Palm Court in favor of dining options outside the resort. However, on the last day of my conference with little time for lunch, I opted for Palm Court, and now I wish I had eaten there sooner. Their lunch prices are surprisingly reasonable given the high quality of the food, and the portion sizes were perfect. I enjoyed the shrimp and scallop pasta, and it was delicious - the seafood was perfectly prepared. If you are looking for a fine dining experience, I would recommend Palm Court - especially for a business lunch.

Reviewed August 18, 2012

The breakfast buffet was great with a choice of indoor or outdoor seating overlooking the Gulf. The staff was courteous and very attentive. We had to move indoors because of an inpending storm, very smooth transition. We loved it.

Reviewed August 18, 2012

The Palm Court located off the lobby of the Trade Wind’s Island Resort is frankly awesome! It is a great place to go for a special evening. The food is excellent, the wine list extensive and serviced superior. You will want to be ready to spend a little $$$ but it is worth the experience in my opinion. Enjoy!

Reviewed August 17, 2012

Wife and I shared a romantic dinner at PC. My wife enjoyed the Grouper. I ordered the waiter-recommended NY Strip off the main menu. "Grass-fed and delicious," he said. At $30+ (salad not included), I would expect the quality to meet that of other great steakhouses. It fell WELL short. There was a prominent line of fat that wound its way from end to end thru the steak...too tough to simply chew. I was forced to play surgeon to find the decent parts of the meat. VERY disappointing.

Overall, our meal topped $130, with no apps, one caesar salad, no dessert, and a bottle of wine. Had the steak been a proper cut of meat, it would have been a much better experience.

-Sheedog