“Sight”

Cuisines: Barbecue, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Scenic view
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

My family/friends and I were driving through St. Petersburg looking for a place to eat, we heard and saw a lot of good reviews for Sea Critters Cafe. So, we used our GPS to find it, but part of the downside was it doesn't jump out. My dad had to sharply and quickly make a turn and parking was slightly difficult. The hostess was super nice and immediately sat us down at an amazing table by the ocean. My two little sisters got to walk on the dock and my family/friends also got to see a lot of dolphins. Plus we got to feed catfish our leftovers. My dad also had the grouper and really enjoyed that. The one downside was the service. The waiter got a little sarcastic when I was confused about the certain way a dish was made. They were kinda slow as well, but I still do recommend Sea Critters Cafe if you're in the mood for some good local sea food.

1  Thank Skylar2143
Write a ReviewReviews (1,332)

Reviewed July 7, 2014

Took the family there and dined outside on the dock, where literally boats can drive up and dock to eat. Love that. Lots of sea life to watch. Kids threw french fries out and watched hordes of catfish eat them up. A dolphin meandered about, feeding on fish for a while, and that was beautiful to stare at while we waited.

The drinks were fantastic. Food was very very good. My only complaint was that I was still hungry when I left there, and I don't require large portions to be full. Other than that....very delicious, and highly recommended. Lovely dining experience.

1  Thank Jesse B
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Local place in Pass a Grille.The very best, hands down, nobody come close to Margaritas in all of St Pete! And get there at happy hour and the Margaritas are $3!!!!!

Try the almond crusted chicken breast sanwich, Yummy!

Reviewed June 30, 2014

Ate lunch on the pier outside. Service was good, blackened grouper sandwich was excellent. Bill for three with one appetizer for the table and one beer and a couple teas ran well over $60 before tip.

Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

We had dinner next to the docks watching dinner guests arriving by boat.
The bar was full of "regulars" who we're enjoying each other's company and the casual atmosphere.
I would suggest the seafood platter. It's a special that's not on the menu so you have to request it.

1  Thank Alannah C