“Pricy but nice location”
Review of Sea Critters Cafe

Sea Critters Cafe
Ranked #48 of 153 Restaurants in St. Pete Beach
Cuisines: Barbecue, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed December 26, 2013

Food was fair, beer was expensive but its cool to be overlooking the water while you eat. Fish sandwich of the day was $14.99 which is high for a sandwich but it was good.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,334)

Reviewed December 25, 2013

Looking for a place to have dinner on Christmas night with our family. Most places were closed, stumbled on Sea Critters. I had the Lobster roll, wasn't exactly what I expected, but was good. Service could have been better, we had to ask for silverware and I never got the soup that I ordered. All and all I probably would go back.

Reviewed December 23, 2013

We last visited here over 12 years ago and were delighted to find the restaurant still operating.
We came for lunch and asked to sit outside. The service was speedy and friendly and the lunch delicious. My husband had the Angus burger and I had the coconut shrimp special.
Great to find that our memories had not failed us!

Reviewed December 22, 2013

We ate lunch here on our first full day in Pass-A-Grille. Everything was very good and much better than other places we ate in our stay here. It was fun to watch people docking their boats and coming for lunch.

Reviewed December 16, 2013 via mobile

Came to visit my parents. We usually go to Critters at least once during vacation. I love it so much we came back twice this time. The food and atmosphere is great! I can't wait till next time..