“Quality”

Dining options: Reservations
Pa.
“Quality”
Reviewed November 30, 2012

The service is excellent and the food is very good. Its getting a bit pricey but the food is good. When you go there keep an eye out for the breadman out front because the place sets back.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Paddy D

Northern New Jersey
“Real Italian on the Beach”
Reviewed November 22, 2012

To start out - I'm an italian who lives in Northern New Jersey where we have incredible Italian restaurants on every corner. If your looking for Real Italian food while on a Florida Vacation give Carino's Italian Cafe a try. They are in a little strip mall - easy to park and very welcoming. I would recommend a reservation. The service was excellent. We felt very comfortable like it was our own dining room table. Everyone liked their food (14 people - 14 for 14 loved the food.) The veal is very good - melts in your mouth. Some of the veal dishes were a little bland (like the Veal Carino). The fra diavolo dishes are served just right - not overpowering hot. The pasta is served as expected. They kept warm bread coming throughout the meal. They serve homemade Sangria (and shared the recipe with us). The wine menu was fine - good choice of beer and mixed drinks (no bar in the restaurant). I would recommend the deserts - The homemade Tiramisu is very good, Cannoli's and cheese cake all got good reviews by our party. We saw several couples also enjoying themselves in a little more romantic mood. Restaurant is set up to accommodate couples and families. Worth a try.

• Visited November 2012
2 Thank thecoooch
Boston
“Excellent dining”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

good food, good portions, fresh salad, good service. I highly recommend Carino's.
Our waitress was friendly. The food was timely, the fresh bread is warm and tasty. Both meals were very good with large portions.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank rlspls1974
North Carolina
“Dependable, delicious food”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

We have visited this restaurant in 2009, and found food to be genuine Italian, and just plain delicious. The food is thoughtfully prepared and composed, and perfectly seasoned. We just returned coincidentally with a trip to St. Pete Beach and found the food to be just as delectable as it was in 2009.
I had the Eggplant Parmesan, and again, found it to be among the best I have ever had. The service is attentive and servers listen well, are respectful and are never overbearing or intrusive. We enjoyed a nice, quiet dinner where we could talk, just as planned.
This is a restaurant we will revisit many times during our stay here over the next 2 weeks.

• Visited September 2012
Treasure Island, Florida
“Disapointed”
Reviewed August 9, 2012

I have eaten here a number of times and it has always been very good. Good service and good food. since I live on the beach, I use this place for special dinners. I visited last Monday night and I was very disappointed. The food was not hot and this was for both dinners, it seemed like the dinners sat under the warming light to long. The server must have been new, she really didn't have her act together.
I will come back one more time, we shall see......

• Visited August 2012