“Relaxing fun in the sun at Woody's” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Woody's Waterfront

Woody's Waterfront
Ranked #42 of 145 Restaurants in St. Pete Beach
Cuisines: Diner, American, Bar, Seafood
Good for: Kids, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Dining on a budget, Scenic view, Families with children
Dining options: Drinks, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Cash Only, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Woody's Waterfront Cafe and Beach Bar in St. Pete Beach, Florida, offers outstanding food, and breathtaking views of Blind Pass and the Gulf of Mexico. Experience for yourself why Woody's fans return year after year, from around the globe. Great Food!
St. Pete Beach, Florida
“Relaxing fun in the sun at Woody's”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2013

My son decided to take me out for a belated Mother's Day lunch and I was thrilled we selected Woody's. I had two things on my mind, a fantastic water view and a fabulous shrimp Caesar salad. Woody's did not disappoint! Although we waited awhile for our server to appear, and although we had smokers sitting directly behind us in the outdoor area, the view was spectacular and the food divine. The coconut crusted shrimp was cooked to perfection and melted in my mouth. It sat atop a huge bed of crisp romaine that was superbly dressed and garnished with freshly grated parmesan, and lots of it. Fresh baked croutons would have been an added bonus but the packaged kind gave it good crunch. For a fabulous setting and good food served with brisk warmth, choose Woody's!

• Visited May 2013

cincinnati, oh
“Fun place to eat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2013

Loved sitting next to the water and having lunch. The food was good, but a little pricey. There was live entertainment which was fun.

Visited May 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Great Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

This is a great little ocean side restaurant. Sit outside and enjoy a sunset or the boats coming and going. Food and service is fantastic.

Visited April 2013
Tampa, Florida
“Woody's service and food has improved”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2013

It had been a long three years since I ate at Woody's and had a horrible experience with food and a very nasty server. I decided to try it again as I wanted to sit on the water and not across the street or just a water view. This restaurant is right on the intercoastal where boats have to come in on Blind Pass. I went on two consecutive weekends. Josh was our waiter last Saturday and he was Johnny-on-the-spot and made helpful suggestions. We sat off to the far north side, away from the crowd and the music. Right on the seawall. Woody's was out of the Amber Jack smoked spread but we tried the Salmon and it was delicious with capers in it. The fish sandwich was blackened to perfection and the portion looked to be 6 to 8 ounces, being firm and fresh tasting.
I also went on Cinco De Mayo and the restaurant had several drink specials along with a special on fish tacos. They were amazing - great portion (three of them) good blackened grilling with a nice cole slaw that I wolfed down. I sat in the same place, away from the crowd, and where I could watch the boats come in the pass. Keri was our server, and she did another amazing job, knew her menu well and made suggestions.
I have been impressed twice with the service and the food. This is a simple place, come as you are, but I was treated exceptionally well by Josh and Keri. Both of them enjoy their jobs and work hard for their money. They were there are a few bites to make sure everything was prepared properly and made sure I had a cold drink at all times.

• Visited May 2013
St. John's, Canada
“A little underwhelmed by Woody's”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 3, 2013

I had heard from several friends who visit St. Pete Beach frequently that Woody's is a "must eat" at St. Pete Beach, so I had expectations of a happening spot near the ocean. During our recent stay in the area, we visited Woody's on two occasions: once for lunch and the second time at approximately 8pm on a weekday evening. It was very busy when we visited for lunch..the crab cakes and burgers were excellent. On the day we went for dinner, the place was very quiet, lots of empty tables and no live music. The naked wings were tasty, however. Perhaps it is Woody's history that keeps people coming back, but I left feeling a little disappointed.

• Visited April 2013