“Decent pancakes and breakfast; about average”
Review of IHOP

IHOP
Ranked #57 of 153 Restaurants in St. Pete Beach
Reviewed May 7, 2014

What can you say...it's an IHOP. This restaurant was about average, with decent pancakes and sausage. The coffee is nothing to write home about, and I would skip it if I went back there. At least the service was nice, and the place is right across a side street from Polynesian Putter, if you enjoy the early morning game of mini-golf. Not bad, but I would probably rather find another place for breakfast before returning here.

Reviewed April 27, 2014

We went here late one evening. We had been unable to get a table at any of the other restaurants, so decided to pop in for dinner. I have to say it exceeded our expectations. It certainly wasn't fancy but the waitress was delightful and the food was good. Don't dismiss it you might just enjoy it.

Reviewed April 23, 2014

I have been to this restaurant many times. Good food and service. Located just a short walk from resorts.

Reviewed April 20, 2014

Great food with new additions to the menu available. Very busy when we visited but no problem to wait and waiting time was surprisingly short. Staff efficient and friendly with the usual good food, matching the offers on the menus.

Reviewed April 10, 2014

IHOP is always good. It's smaller than most that I have eaten at, but it was still nice and good service.