“Outstanding flavors ~ what a treat!”

Jackie's on Corey Bistro & Catering
Cuisines: Seafood, Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Elegant bistro dining in a casual atmosphere on historic Corey Ave in beautiful St Pete Beach, FL. All meals prepared to order and made with the freshest ingredients.On and off premise catering for any occasion.LIVE music in our new, expanded Bistro space every night from 6:30pm until 9:30pm.Sunday 10 - 2 during our Jazz brunch. Check out our Facebook page for what talent is playing.The menu features many Gluten free items.
Treasure Island FL
“Outstanding flavors ~ what a treat!”
Reviewed February 1, 2014

A friend and I finally made it to Jackie's on a Friday night. There were several birthday parties and other large groups, but we had a booth and had absolutely outstanding food. The flavors were unique and varied. We each ordered one of the specials of the night ~ a combination plate of three entrees ~ red grouper that was melt-in-your mouth delicious, shrimp scampi, and a stuffed pork chop. At $30, it was more than what I usually spend on a meal in this area, but there were plenty of other choices, and it was worth every penny. I'm salivating just remembering how good it was. There is a nice ambiance and excellent service.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank FLAlady50

Athens, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The Restaurant has an excellent staff and FOOD”
Reviewed January 30, 2014

Tired, hungry, and ready to relax, we ran across Jackie's and were amazingly surprised by the food and service we received. Our server was a beautiful young lady named Ashley who was the most pleasant server we have ever encountered. Our meal was well prepared, our spirits were uplifted, and our mood was elevated. Thank you Ashley and See you again Soon.

1 Thank Jeff P
Miami
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Service, Ambience and Delicious Food!”
Reviewed January 26, 2014

My husband and I drove up from Miami to visit and celebrate my father-in-law's birthday. My father-in-law told us about this new restaurant and that the food was simply delicious. We were not disappointed with anything! Our server "Ria" aka Alexandria had a wonderful smile and was very knowledgeable with all of the items on the menu and helped us narrow down our decisions for our own meals and wine suggestions. We started with wine and calamari which was on a bed of wonderful greens. The calamari was not greasy nor overcooked. My husband had the Steak Diane which he remarked was simply delicious. My father in-law had the fish breaded in banana just perfect. I had the Mediterranean shrimp with this wonderful cream sauce and very thinly sliced potato stack. Simply wonderful. The staff was very attentive and the dinner was great. We finished with canolli w/mint leaf and fresh brewed coffee. I was also very impressed with how all (3) dishes were beautifully presented and tasted ooooh so good! I really liked the decor quaint, whimsical and inviting. Congrats to the Chef and Staff! We will definitely be back again!

Alba Cleveland

1 Thank democraticgirl
“The best!”
Reviewed January 23, 2014 via mobile

Jackie youre the best! Congrats A professional Chef from New York who has been able to master the taste of South Florida giving it an exciting twist along with a charming and charismatic personality

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Pgon101160
Bismarck, North Dakota
“Good food service could have been better.”
Reviewed January 23, 2014

After reading some of the reviews we had to try it. The prices are a bit higher that others. It is a cute quaint setting. Our food was good but the wait staff and the wait time for our food was slow.

2 Thank SunDog78