“An amazingly gourmet dining experience at this welcoming cafe”

Jackie's on Corey Bistro & Catering
Cuisines: Seafood, Healthy
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Elegant bistro dining in a casual atmosphere on historic Corey Ave in beautiful St Pete Beach, FL. All meals prepared to order and made with the freshest ingredients.On and off premise catering for any occasion.LIVE music in our new, expanded Bistro space every night from 6:30pm until 9:30pm.Sunday 10 - 2 during our Jazz brunch. Check out our Facebook page for what talent is playing.The menu features many Gluten free items.
Reviewed October 31, 2013

Whether you are vegetarian or fish or meat eater, you will love Jackie's amazing food! Treat your mouth to a truly fabulous experience next time you find yourself in St.Petersburg or anywhere near there, it is well worth a drive across the Skyway or the Howard Franklin bridges!

By the way, ask if you can meet Jackie while you are there. She has a fabulous sense of humor, is passionate about what she does and loves meeting new loyal customers. I can't wait to go back!

Reviewed October 31, 2013

I originally tried this restaurant for a Mother's Day brunch and I was so impressed that I have since been back numerous times to take friends and family. Jackie is an amazing chef, not to mention super friendly as she will walk around the restaurant to greet the tables. The food is unique, not run of the mill, and delicious. The prices are great. The all you can eat Sunday brunch with mimosas is only $15! I have also been for dinner and was again amazed. There is a wide variety of food. There is also a great selection of vegetarian food for people like me. Some people in my party and I decided to try the key lime pie. Jackie makes it from scratch and it is hands down the best I have ever had. My friends are not big into sweets. (I am!) But they loved it and we finished 3 huge slices between us. I am so tired of all the chain restaurants! If you want a unique restaurant that is beautifully decorated with gorgeous art and you want delicious food at great prices served by a friendly staff, this is your restaurant!

Reviewed October 31, 2013 via mobile

Found this place back when I was visiting. Absolute gem. Beautiful and clean interior, great food with nice proportions, chef Jackie came around just to check on us. Service was nice, not overbearing but still vert attentive. Will be back when I visit again

Reviewed October 30, 2013

The chef is creative and presentation beautiful. Service is great! Have eaten here many times and have yet to be disappointed. The outdoor seating is wonderful this time of year and the interior has a collection of interesting sculptures. Great wine list.

Reviewed October 28, 2013

Our first visit was the grand opening brunch on Mother's Day. The food and interior is exceptional. We have tried most of the menu in our many visits and are constantly amazed with the freshness, variety and creativity of the menu! It is our favorite go-to restaurant since it opened. The wine selection is great and the entertainment Thursday thru Sunday is varied and always fun. I would and have recommended Jackie's to anyone looking for exceptional food in a wonderful atmosphere. The outside seating is a wonderful addition. The kids love the special attention and Jackie's secret ice cream machine! It's great to have a world-class restaurant on Corey Avenue!!