“Unexpected treat”

Jackie's on Corey Bistro & Catering
Cuisines: Seafood, Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Elegant bistro dining in a casual atmosphere on historic Corey Ave in beautiful St Pete Beach, FL. All meals prepared to order and made with the freshest ingredients.On and off premise catering for any occasion.LIVE music in our new, expanded Bistro space every night from 6:30pm until 9:30pm.Sunday 10 - 2 during our Jazz brunch. Check out our Facebook page for what talent is playing.The menu features many Gluten free items.
Reviewed October 21, 2013

I was in the area and looked up a local friend of mine who told me this was the place to go, what a great suggestion, the restaurant is nicely decorated with local artwork and very comfortable.
we both had different specials for lunch, we started with Hummus trio and house salads, the salads were excellent , fresh and the house dressing was Delicious. I had a fresh grouper special with a Panko crumb seasoning and my friend the chicken Milanese , we exchanged portions and agreed both were excellent. I highly recommend making this a stop if you are in the area, I will definitely be back again, thank you Jackie !

Reviewed October 21, 2013

We were so disappointed in this place. Bland food, expensive meals, little atmosphere. Plus we were seated in a "parking lot" that they are trying to make "outdoor seating." Poor service as well. Very slow. Tables on a blacktop parking lot is a silly idea and it seemed like the server forgot about us. We will not be back and we are sorry that we can not give Jackie's a decent review. It really seems like a fly by night place that won't last long.

6  Thank janie b
Reviewed October 20, 2013 via mobile

I found little to like at this restaurant. We were a large party, so we ordered one of each appetizer to share. None were very good. The ingredients in most did not mesh and the seasoning seemed odd. The one which I most wanted, tuna with pineapple and wasabi cream, tasted off, like the tuna was old. Again, the flavors did not compliment one another. The salads were better , but the entrees were again disappointing. Mine contained a sauce which seemed to have broken and was almost inedible. Most of the entrees were left half eaten.

Service was even worse. Entrees were delivered one at a time over a period of roughly ten minutes. Although many servers buzzed around the table, any request was filled very slowly. In short, I cannot recommend this restaurant.

10  Thank mrose1957
Reviewed October 20, 2013

Sunday brunch was de-lish! ... Left my taste buds dancing. We are looking forward to having dinner at Jackies in the very near future.

Reviewed October 19, 2013

This is St Pete Beach's #1 restaurant for fine cuisine, and in the top 5 for the entire Tampa Bay region. Ask for Carl as your server...a real pro. If you are a prime rib fan, Jackie has added her amazing prime rib to the menu. And now that the weather has broken, try dining outside al fresco. Her soups are wonderful, especially the mushroom bisque, and her pate is the best I have ever tasted. Jackie offers vegan alternatives (try her fabulous hummus variations), and if you are really lucky, she will offer her beautiful chocolate bars for dessert. Do not pass this place up.