“Tastes better than mom's”
Review of Jaxson's on the Blvd - CLOSED

Jaxson's on the Blvd
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 19, 2014

My wife and I ate here 5 times before writing this review.
This restaurant is the real deal. The cuisine is country cooking with a Southern flair. Jaxson's is family owned and operated. The primary owners appear to be a 30-something couple from Georgia. Every time we have been there one or both of them have waited on us. They exemplify Southern hospitality with most attentive service.
The food is homemade - not a bunch of re-heated frozen dishes you get in most restaurants. Eating there is like being invited to the home of a friend who happens to be an excellent cook. Prices are very reasonable. The owners appear to be very nice and hard-working people who run a great restaurant.
They currently have live music Fri and Sun evenings, 6-10. Daily specials are not to be overlooked.

Reviewed January 18, 2014

Worse dinning experience of my life!! I ask for a simple piece of fish , cooked in lemon and butter after an hour , She returned to tell me there were no string beans and no mash ???
Fine just give me salad . after 20. She returns with a piece of blacken dried fish ?? I ate the salad and sent the fish back. Then she returns with another piece with RED spice all over it. ....Now some 2hours after ordering and the place closed. she brings a piece of fish With nothing on it < Zero > I told her I would pay $5. Cost of a fish sandwitch at Burger King. and ate this tasteless mess. To which she stated she 'd tried to make me happy??? I left and went to the pizza palor .I'm wondering If this would have made her happy????

Reviewed January 18, 2014

My husband happened upon this place when he stopped for a beer last Tuesday. We went back that evening for supper and it was wonderful. I had the special, which was cab legs and steak. - delicious. My husband had the portabella burger which he said was great also. The staff were friendly and efficient. This is definitely going to be a regular place for us to eat when we are I the St. Pete's area.

Reviewed January 17, 2014

My wife and brother-in-law walked into Jaxsons on a whim and had the best meal at St Pete Beach. This restaurant specializes in Southern cooking and their fried chicken is to die for. The crab cakes are also excellent. Desserts are out of this world, especially the German chocolate cake. Great value and service. For the money and I would highly recommend a visit. We plan on going back during our stay.

Reviewed January 16, 2014

First time here, I'll have breakfast and it's 1pm. For $5.89 I had 2 eggs sausage hash browns and a biscuit. Came out fast, hot and perfect. Eggs over medium, white was completely cooked, hash browns crisp how I like them, sausage real food and they buttered the busicut and grilled it. A must stop.