“Best German Food Around”

Sandra's German Restaurant
Ranked #61 of 146 Restaurants in St. Pete Beach
Cuisines: German
Dining options: Reservations
Description: This is the place where families gather, where romantic dinners are celebrated and NOBODY leaves hungry.
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Best German Food Around”
Reviewed April 19, 2014

Had the original Wiener Schnitzel and it was the best I've ever had. Our server, Ella, was extremely friendly and helpful. Can't wait to go back.

St. Petersburg, Florida
“Best Schnitzel”
Reviewed April 18, 2014

Coming from a German family and as a German dual citizen this food compares with my oma's cooking. I recommend the schnitzel, they get the crispiness just right. Spätzele is also good as well as the potato salad. The server is always friendly and I've never had a bad meal here, would recommend to anybody. Also if you're a fan of German beer they have a good selection.

Fort Myers, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great German Food”
Reviewed April 6, 2014

I found this place and I love it.
I lived in the Amy in Germany, but this Restaurant is the best outside Germany.

Phoenixville, Pennsylvania
“Authentic German food”
Reviewed March 30, 2014

Great restaurant, great food and awesome service. I have nothing but greats and excellent for this place. It's rare to find a gem like this in a beach town.

• Visited March 2014
Saranac Lake, New York
“A great little place!”
Reviewed March 22, 2014

A wonderful German meal! Every meal is prepared by the owner and it's worth the wait. Our waitress was spectacular. This is a hidden gem. Don't let the outside fool you! We would definitely have driven right by this one if we didn't know it was there. We will absolutely be going back every year! A true german menu and you could tell they get a lot of repeat business by the way they greeted customers!

Visited March 2014