“Don't think twice....Snap this one up!”
Review of Snappers Sea Grill

Snappers Sea Grill
Ranked #10 of 149 Restaurants in St. Pete Beach
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: A big city bistro feel on a coastal barrio island with In-house cut steaks and fresh local Seafood, Snappers has long been known as a gem along the coast.
Reviewed September 1, 2014

We were recently staying at Treasure Island Beach celebrating our wedding anniversary. We picked Snappers based on it's Trip Advisor rating. We were early around 4P and were wowed by food and service. I'd go back there in a heartbeat. The waiter we had (forget his name...sorry) was THE best and the food was a "10".

Write a ReviewReviews (2,613)

Reviewed August 28, 2014 via mobile

We ate in the patio ,easy to park in the back
My tuna was excellent better I think that my wife grouper
Service was friendly I did not give the 5 stars that they deserve with the good quality of the menu because they have really to maintain better
Their restrooms.

Reviewed August 27, 2014

Omg, they served the best King Crab legs ever and there were a ton of them!
My 10 year old son ordered the Filet which was absolutely cooked to perfection,
We had the best Surf n Turf of our lives!
Yummmyyy :)

1  Thank SkysMommy4
Reviewed August 26, 2014

I had the red snapper over the lobster risotto with three jumbo schrimp on top it was tremendous! Service was excellent and we decided to go inside because it's really cute on the outside !

Reviewed August 24, 2014 via mobile

One of the best meals that I have ever had!! Try the Wasabi Tuna, not spicy at all, just delicious!! I wish I had this restaurant at home!! A must try!! You will not be disappointed!!