“Awesome grouper”

Snappers Sea Grill
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: A big city bistro feel on a coastal barrio island with In-house cut steaks and fresh local Seafood, Snappers has long been known as a gem along the coast.
Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I came here on a night out. It was a Tuesday night and we were seated right away. The grouper was wonderful.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

After a lengthy wait following recommendations, we were finally seated and all seemed great. Starters and salads were tremendous, but the fish although really tast and great portions, WAS OVERCOOKED! For a specialist fish restaurant, this was disappointing. Also the waiter (Jim) was rather abrupt and downright rude to thye people at the table next to us when they complained about something. Therefore mixed review from me as food was certainlt tasty, plentiful and well presented, but disappointingly over cooked.

1  Thank Graham F
Reviewed August 4, 2014

huge portions! The house salad dressing is very tasty and my steak was PERFECT!! We were seated quickly, and even though our waiter had a bland attitude, the food made up for it!

1  Thank Heather R
Reviewed August 3, 2014

For such a busy place, we did not have to wait long. The server came to us right away and brought a very tasty cracker and spread and drink immediately followed. I had the stuffed grouper which was by far the best I've had, a beautiful presentation and the potato wrapped in filo dough was the best. That night they must have been having some issue with their air cond as it was a tad hot but that did not deter our enjoyment of the meal.

Reviewed August 3, 2014

Food is great. We ate on the patio. Great service. Stuffed grouper was great. Kids loved the fried fish. Oh yeah, started with fried clams and they were the best. I would skip the key lime pie with Oreo crust.