“Outstanding!”
Review of Snappers Sea Grill

Snappers Sea Grill
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: A big city bistro feel on a coastal barrio island with In-house cut steaks and fresh local Seafood, Snappers has long been known as a gem along the coast.
Cleveland, Ohio
“Outstanding!”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

First of all, we were greeted by a friendly staff -- Jim and Justin. They were spectacular. Jim made me and my two gal pals feel as though we were guests in his home. He was attentive, knowledgeable about the menu, helped us choose the tastiest wine that would pair well with our meals and was just polite, personal, fun and professional. Our food was outstanding, to say the least. I ordered the cashew/coconut covered tuna! Amazing. The portion was so large that there was enough for three people, and the prices are very reasonable for the amount of food they serve. Every time we are in St. Pete's Beach, we have dinner at Snappers Sea Grill. We've made it a tradition. I find it difficult to believe that anyone could complain about this place. Obviously, they must have personal issues....I'm certain they are the type of rude people who could never be pleased about anything - no matter what anyone tried to do.

I say, try this place! You will not be disappointed.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Cindy Va V

Newfoundland
“the best on the beach!”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

Everything was perfect! The service, best steak! Value plus and we go there every trip to st petes! The owner and staff are doing an awesome job!

Visited May 2014
Curitiba, Brazil
“Very bad first impression”
Reviewed May 12, 2014

After walk in I was addressed with indifference. Wishing to seat outside to enjoy the fresh night I was invited to sit in the main room which smelled to fried fish. Refused and was finally invited to sit in a hidden table in the farthest corner of the outer saloon. Thought it was way too much for a first visit and left.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Fabio N
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Tasty food, ok service.”
Reviewed May 10, 2014

Food was good. Only complaint was that sauce. Sometimes you want to taste more of the natural fish flavor and less of the added stuff that's "supposed" to make it taste better. Wait was a bit under-exaggerated. We were told 35 minutes, actual wait was an hour. Waiter was knowledgeable of the menu but had a very dry personality and wasn't overly attentive. Overall not a bad experience. If I return I'll call ahead for seating and demand accountability for it, certainly be more particular of how I want my food prepared and I'll come with my Joke book to get the wait staff to lighten up ;-)

• Visited April 2014
Middelharnis, The Netherlands
“The best tuna!”
Reviewed May 9, 2014

Nice place with great wine and menu. Quite crowded, but still very friendly staff. Eat there twice in a week. The crushed tuna is delicious! Would certainly go there again when we are in St Petes

Visited April 2014