“Awesome awesome awesome”

Snappers Sea Grill
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: A big city bistro feel on a coastal barrio island with In-house cut steaks and fresh local Seafood, Snappers has long been known as a gem along the coast.
Reviewed April 1, 2014

My family wanted to come to this restaurant again and again during our one-week stay in the area. Can't wait to go back again soon! Everything we ordered from appetizers entrées were perfection. I forgot my kids were picky eaters :-)

Write a ReviewReviews (2,613)

Reviewed April 1, 2014

The food was amazing. We got this flat bread with a delicious homemade spread they have. It was to die for. My mom and I both ordered the grouper with a mango chutney which came with sticky rice and vegetables. The plate was beautiful and it tasted just as good as it looked. It is a little pricey so just be prepared. Our server was friendly and attentive. I will be going back for sure the next time I am in St. Pete. Its also very close to many of the hotels so look it up. Its a walk worth taking.

Reviewed March 31, 2014

Totally pleases with the coconut crusted mani Mahdi entree which was preceded by a nice house salad and tortilla strips and hummus. Best meal for the price we found in our stay in the area.

Reviewed March 28, 2014

Mahi mahi prepared with a tropical touch of coconut, banana and almonds and is very good. The crab cakes had too many flavours and did not stand up to these with the crab. Portions generally ample and not too large. They only serve beer and wine. They were moderately busy in the restaurant but conversation was easy. Parking can be tight, be patient and one will come up.

Reviewed March 26, 2014 via mobile

This restaurant is a treat. My husband had the tuna and I had the tenderloin. Both were incredible. We finished the meal off with a flour less chocolate cake.