“Great night.”

Snappers Sea Grill
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Description: A big city bistro feel on a coastal barrio island with In-house cut steaks and fresh local Seafood, Snappers has long been known as a gem along the coast.
michigan
“Great night.”
Reviewed March 13, 2014

We have been to Snappers in the past and it remains a go to stapel when in St. Pete. It is not uptight and the wait staff like to answer questions and make wine suggestions. The Scallops were some of the best I have had. The Oysters were a great appitizer. It is a little more than some restauants but the quailty is very good. I have never had bad service or a bad meal when there.

Hazelhurst, Wisconsin
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“One of our favorites”
Reviewed March 13, 2014

We recently visited St Pete's Beach and Snappers was in walking distance to the hotel. We had great service, nice outdoor seating and enjoyed the food.

South Windsor
“Food was good and service great”
Reviewed March 12, 2014

This is the third time I've been there. The restaurant is very nice. It has outdoor seating with an outdoor bar that you can use while waiting for your seat. The food was good, but was a little cold (that is why I gave it four stars). Service was very good. I had the stuffed grouper. I would certainly go back. My server was very nice and did a great job.

Clermont, Florida
“Great Food”
Reviewed March 9, 2014

We saw this restaurant on Trip Advisor and decided to try it because it is rated so highly as well as it was across the street from our resort. It was cold for us Floridians but we opted to sit out on the heated front porch seating because there was no wait. They serve crispy flatbread and hummus before the meal and I am more of a bread and butter girl so I was not overly thrilled with that. The house salad that accompanies the dinner is also lack luster, only greens, homemade dressing, and oddly, thin tortilla strips. As for our entrees I ordered Neptune's platter, including lobster tail, skewered shrimp, and scallops, sautéed veggies, and a delicious potato side baked in puff pastry. That was delicious! My husband ordered the Stuffed Gulf Grouper and it was very good! I would definitely try it again and despite the dinner beginnings, the meal was overall great.

• Visited March 2014
“A First Class Experience”
Reviewed March 9, 2014

We just got lucky as we drove past this restaurant and took a chance. We were seated quickly and were served by a real professional! She knew her wine options and dinner recommendations. The fish choices were amazing, with original preparation. This was simply a very nice dinner with amazing service. Would highly recommend if you enjoy fresh seafood.