“Best on St. Pete Beach”

Ranked #10 of 147 Restaurants in St. Pete Beach
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: A big city bistro feel on a coastal barrio island with In-house cut steaks and fresh local Seafood, Snappers has long been known as a gem along the coast.
Reviewed January 15, 2014

We live on St. Pete Beach part of the year and Snappers is always our first stop when we return. The signature snapper dish is absolutely scrumptious. Daily chef specials are also delicious, offering the freshest of seafood. I recently had a special with scallops that practically melted in my mouth. Local grouper is prepared perfectly. Meals come with crunchy flat bread and spicy hummus and a salad with the most fabulous homemade dressing. I sometimes come here for that salad! Portions are quite generous. Service is very attentive but you never feel rushed. For a great deal, dine before 6:00 and get the same dinner menu at a much-reduced price. Early dinners also come with a small serving of key-lime pie. Outside dining by tiki torch light is especially nice.

2  Thank coneycoot
There are newer reviews for Snappers Sea Grill

Reviewed January 14, 2014

Whilst in st pete beach, we visited snappers twice and on both occasions the food served was of top quality. The home made flat breads and hummus served as a free starter are delicious and the salad is also a nice touch.
We ate the wasabi encrusted tuna x2 chicken pasta, and the coconut shrimp. Portions are very generous and all meals were presented very well.
Would recommend snappers in a heartbeat !!

Reviewed January 13, 2014

Excellent food and service. I had the stuffed grouper my friend had the red snapper. A nice salad was included as well as flatbread with humous. Service was very good.

Reviewed January 11, 2014

Best Seafood at St Pete
Best fish I have ever been eating in the US ( Snapper) and also the starters, the risotto and the desserts where amazing.
Highly recommendable

Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I checked reviews for a place to dine. Snappers was very highly rated. We had a short 15 min wait. ( found this a bit difficult as I watched the fabulous looking dishes going by to be served, wow!) I'm impressed by the service, and the food was the very best! We enjoyed the blue cheese crusted filet mignon and the Fisherman's dinner( which could feed a family of 4). One of the best filets ever, and the seafood platter was huge, we each needed a to-go box. Artistic presentation and unique touches- like potato in puff pastry, excellent vegetable and salad. We will return before our vacation ends. Thank you staff

1  Thank Brian C