“Another Great restaurant on St. Pete Beach”
Review of Snappers Sea Grill

Snappers Sea Grill
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Description: A big city bistro feel on a coastal barrio island with In-house cut steaks and fresh local Seafood, Snappers has long been known as a gem along the coast.
Reviewed September 12, 2013

Great Seafood restaurant. From the service to the food to the atmosphere. This is a place I would go to again and again. Our waiter Robert was fantastic!!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,647)

Reviewed September 9, 2013

Great service but I think my food sat under the warmer for a while. Had the ahi tuna and the fish was cooked around the edges and the wasabi on sides was litterally glued dry to the plate. Was a bummer cause I was going off reviews and wanted to have one really good meal while we were there.

1  Thank Summer19781
Reviewed September 7, 2013

My boyfriend had not been overly impressed with the seafood he had eaten, so I looked on tripadvisor and found Snappers Sea Grill. I am so glad I suggested this restaurant. He had probably the best meal on our vacation at Snappers. He ordered the Wasabi Crusted Tuna, medium, and I had the pork chop which was also very good. Full of flavor and very juicy. Dessert was also very good. We shared a piece of key lime pie on oreo crust. Left there feeling very full. I would absolutely return to Snappers Sea Grill.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

This is the Best seafood we have had! The service was beyond perfect, nice ambiance (just a little warm inside) fairly priced and easy to find location near the beach

Reviewed September 4, 2013

We were staying nearby at the Tradewinds resort and still had trouble finding this place.
We were across the street and down the block yet drove around for 15 minutes looking for the restaurant. The sign is hidden behind some palms and banana plants. Tip-it has silver metal roof. and is on east side of the road.
We were greeted at the door and seated immediately. Our waitress was there quickly to take drink and app order. Both were brought to the table in a timely manor.
My wife had pork chops and I had a fisherman's platter. The chops were large and prepared to her liking. They were so large we took one of the chops home and split it for lunch the next day.
I had my food fried and was warned of the size of the meal.The food was hot and all items were tender and fresh.
My one complaint was the size of the scallops and shrimp left something to be desired. The scallops were small marble sized,they tasted good but small. Being within a few hundred yard of the gulf you would expect larger shrimp and scallops.
The staff seemed organised and the food was good. The place was paced by the time we left.