“Wonderful Food and Service”
Review of Snappers Sea Grill

Snappers Sea Grill
Ranked #10 of 149 Restaurants in St. Pete Beach
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: A big city bistro feel on a coastal barrio island with In-house cut steaks and fresh local Seafood, Snappers has long been known as a gem along the coast.
Reviewed August 15, 2013

Went to Pass-a-Grill for the day and decided to eat dinner here on the way back to Sarasota. Saw from Yelp this was a good place to go. Turned out to be just as good as promised. Our waiter was helpful and friendly, the food was delicious, and everyone had a good time. My son doesn't like to explore with new food so he stuck to the fried shrimp which looked pretty average, but he enjoyed them. The girl had a peanut crusted fish and I had the lobster, scallop, shrimp plate. We also had the seared tuna appetizer. All dishes were excellent, save the deep fried shrimp which I didn't try.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,613)

Reviewed August 15, 2013

We stayed in St. Pete Beach for 2 nights before we took a cruise from Tampa. We were looking for a nice dinner on our 2nd night. After reviewing trip advisor and yelp, we decided to try Snappers as it had great reviews and was walking distance from our hotel. We went for an early dinner around 5:30 I believe and were seated in a booth in the back area. Our waitress was prompt with getting us drinks. We ordered the Zucchini Sticks for appetizer which was a HUGE portion. My husband got the Ribeye and I got the Stuffed Grouper. Both were huge potions, presented beautifully, and delicious!!! Entrees were served with a salad which was romaine with a house dressing which was delicious and humus and pita bread. Our waitress recommened a demi glaze for my husband's steak and he loved it! Also, the potato puff pastry was delicious!! We ate about half of our meal and made the other half breakfast the next morning. I could not have chosen a better restaurant. This meal was just what we were looking for!!

1  Thank obxchelsea
Reviewed August 14, 2013

From the appetizer to the salad to the main course, everything was fresh and flavorful with a unique taste. Waiter "beardless John" provided outstanding service on a very busy night. We will be back again.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

Snapper's was a treat which my husband and I will likely Not forget! The food quality and flavor matched the beautiful presentation of the food. The server was very knowledgable, friendly, and attentive. I have never experienced Fine Dining in such a relaxed and welcoming atmosphere.

1  Thank Nikki L
Reviewed August 13, 2013

The service we had was amazing, really friendly and took our nut allergy very seriously. It was a hot day, they quickly brought us a huge glass of ice cold water before we said anything! The seafood was lovely and fresh, my husband and I shared the clam starter, for main I had the red snapper on lobster risotto and my husband had the wahoo fish (like a huge mackerel) very tasty!
It was right across from our hotel.

1  Thank Maria272013