“Overall great experience”

Snappers Sea Grill
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Description: A big city bistro feel on a coastal barrio island with In-house cut steaks and fresh local Seafood, Snappers has long been known as a gem along the coast.
Rockford, Illinois
“Overall great experience”
Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

Found this restaurant through TripAdvisor. Had to wait to be seated about thirty minutes but we didn't have a reservation so we were expecting to wait a bit. When we were seated, our server Jim suggested a grilled watermelon with fried goat cheese... unbelievable idea. Great flavor! The filet was full of flavor as well as my family's meals. This is a great little restaurant and I wish them many more years of success. Jim was very accommodating and knowledgeable of all our questions. Service was great. Well be back next year!!

• Visited July 2013

Edmonton, Canada
“Seafood, Salad and great Service!!”
Reviewed July 3, 2013

This is a must try if you are visiting this area. Everything from the homemade humus to the house salad dressing to the crab cakes was delicious and very reasonably priced.
Our waiter was knowledgeable, polite and very attentive. Go early or go later, because the line ups are long from about 6-9pm.

• Visited June 2013
Southaven
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great service”
Reviewed July 3, 2013 via mobile

I ate here with my two kids on a Tuesday afternoon. We arrived at 4:00 right when they open. We were seated quickly. I had the snapping shrimp appetizer. It was very good. For dinner I tried an early bird special. The broiled seafood. It tasted very good, cooked perfectly. The only thing I was a little disappointed in was the small size of the scallops. But for under $11 that is probably normal. My kids loved their chicken tenders and pasta. The house salad is wonderful. Loved the dressing. Key lime pie is the best I've had. The best part of the whole meal was our very pleasant server, Jim. He was outstanding. Friendly and informative and quick. We never had to wait for anything with him. This guy should win a medal for his work. A true gem!

• Visited July 2013
Fort Worth, TX
“Great place for a nice dinner.”
Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

We had a wonderful dinner here. We say outside on the patio and it was a little warm, but not too bad. The salads were very good. They also bring breadsticks and hummus that was very good. We had the crab legs and pork chops. Both were very good and portions were large. Would eat here again.

• Visited June 2013
Franklin, Tennessee
“Delicious!”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

My family of 4 dined at Snappers in May of 2013. The service was excellent and the food delicious! I'm still thinking about the house salad, the dressing is outstanding! We had a little wait, but they had a cute patio area with drink service. Go and enjoy!

• Visited May 2013