“Yumm!”

Ranked #10 of 147 Restaurants in St. Pete Beach
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Description: A big city bistro feel on a coastal barrio island with In-house cut steaks and fresh local Seafood, Snappers has long been known as a gem along the coast.
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“Yumm!”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

GREAT food. Awesome staff. It was so nice to sit outside and feel the breeze. Casual yet stylish. I will be back!

Visited June 2013

Cedar Rapids
“Great Seafood”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

If your looking for excellent seafood you have to try Snappers.Lobster and scallops were very good and steaks were also good.We had steak with lobster tail and scallops.This isn't a cheap place but for what you get it's not over priced.As they say you get what you pay for and everything here was very good.If your on a schedule get there early because its a very popular place.John was our server and he was excellent.We will be back.

1 Thank Danny S
Locust Fork Alabama
“Gourmet One of the best seafood meals I've ever had”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

This restaurant is amazing. I had one of the best seafood meals I have ever had. It wasn't just a cookie cutter meal it was gourmet. I couldn't begin to tell you all of the things that our meal was prepared with because I'd have to be a chef to know. The portions were huge, I was stuffed when I finished the meal. For the quality and the portions the prices weren't bad at all. I'd say no more than any other seafood restaurant. I had the stuffed grouper, it was awesome, but it's hard to recommend it because others in our party had different entrees that they thought were equally as good. The mixed vegetables, shredded beats were great. The potato pastry I had with the stuffed grouper was was absolutely incredible. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone.

1 Thank bowhunterups
Atlanta, Georgia
“Simply Scurmptious”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

Nothhing short of an inviting experience. When we arrived the wait time was twenty minutes and the hostess was right on cue. After being seated we were greated by our server, Helen: prompt, curtious, and professional throughout the entire meal. My guest and I opted to share several items instead of each having a large meal. We started with the Crab Stuffed Portabella Mushroom, cheesey and delicious. Next was the Snapper Shrimp, llightly fried and served with a sweet, spicy chillie sauce, amazing. After that was a spinach salad that could have been a meal by itself. Full a good things like sun dried tomatoes, artichokes, orange sections, cheese, and fished with a delightfull vinagarette. We shared the blue cheese crusted filet mignon which the kitchen, to our surprise, did for us. The steak itself was good as was the sauce but I was a bit disapointed with the cut. I was expecting a thick steak, that wasn't what I recieved. The potatos gratin in pastry served with the meal was an unexpected and delicious twist. To finish the meal off was a decadent flourless chocolate cake with caramel and chocolate sauce, just yum. If your visiting the beach Snappers is a must.

• Visited June 2013
“Superb food, spectacular service!”
Reviewed June 25, 2013 via mobile

It was our last night in St. Petes and we wanted to make it special. We saw the great reviews on TripAdvisor but it was even better than we expected.
The food was excellent! The tuna was lovely both in appetizer and entree form. The coconut cashew crusted Mahi Mahi was brilliant! Excellent food was matched by exceptional service. We were seated outside which was nice but then the rain came. Despite the sudden rainfall, our waiter John brought the sunshine! John was the most polite, courteous, and attentive waiter we have ever had. He made our dinner at Snappers much more special!
Absolutely wonderful experience!