“Another great visit”

The Wharf
Ranked #44 of 147 Restaurants in St. Pete Beach
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night
Description: Waterfront Restaurant & Bar, Local Hangout, Open Air Bar, A/C dining room, Casual Attire, Daily Specials, AM & PM Happy Hours,Family Friendly, Friendly staff. Kid's Menu, There is not a lot of Old Florida left. You can get to us by boat, car or trolley. We offer a variety of items on our menu that can be fried, blackened or grilled. We have a variety of seafood, chicken, steak, ribs and the best burgers on the beach.Our menu can be found online. We have 13 flatscreens to watch your favorite sports. NFL/College/Big Ten/ SEC/ MLB. We have bucket and pitcher specials during all football games.
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Another great visit”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

We took our 3 1/2 year old grandson with us to the Wharf and had a great time. He loves their fried crab claws. We each had the combo fried shrimp and fried scallop dinner. The shrimp is always good. this was the first time I had had their scallops -- they were amazingly good and so sweet. We will continue to go to this place. We love it. This is a casual waterside bar and grill that serves good food as well.

Minnetonka, Minnesota, United States
“A great 'rustic' spot for fresh fish”
Reviewed February 26, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I ducked into the Wharf for lunch at the suggestion of a local. The rough finish of the restaurant is completely overshadowed by the picturesque waterfront seating.

I really enjoyed the mahi mahi wrap (heavy on the mushrooms but that's okay with me) with the beans and rice for a side. My bride had the 'gotta have it' grouper sandwich with fries.

Fresh fish is the focus of the Wharf. Parking is limited so be prepared or stop by at an off time. I highly recommend this spot for someone looking for a 'relaxed' atmosphere with good food.

Everett, Washington
“Good food and right on the water”
Reviewed February 19, 2014

This was just what I was looking for, for my first lunch in St. Petersburg. Right on the water and great seafood at a good price. Loved it.

Worcester, Massachusetts
“Great view, small portions”
Reviewed February 17, 2014

My husband and I have been to the Wharf restaurant about 5 times, over several months, because we love sitting on the edge of blue waters. The view is spectacular! The food is very good but portion sizes could be a bit larger. I'm not talking super size either...just a little more for the price. The food is good tasting and wait staff accommodating. But it is the view we really pay for.

Bismarck, North Dakota
“Great experience.”
Reviewed February 6, 2014

Have been to the Wharf a few times. Their pound of shrimp for $12.50 was yummy. The place is not much to look at but go for the fun and food.

• Visited January 2014