“Excellent food for a super-reasonable price!”

Gigi's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #60 of 159 Restaurants in St. Pete Beach
Cuisines: Italian, Japanese, Pizza
Good for: Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We just left Gigi's tonight and had an EXCELLENT dinner! My two sons and I ordered the giant pizza - and my husband ordered the shells. The cheese was REAL mozzarella, which seems to be rare these days. The sauce was perfect. We loved the meal. Plus, the before tip price tag for a pizza, two wines, two beers, and the shells was only $58! Great service, so we tipped the server $20. Last night, the price tag for Crabby Bills was $120 and at the Don Cesar, the price tag was $156 - before tip! Great deal, great food. We'll be back tomorrow night.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (692)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Enjoyed a good dinner at Gigi's. Excellent service. Seafood was fresh and delicious . My husband loved the seafood Diablo.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed September 4, 2019

great itailian restaurant in st petes beach area would visit again when im in the area try the mussels in white garlic wine

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed September 4, 2019

Gigi's is a nice change from only seafood. The restaurant is clean and the food is fresh and delicious. Their carry-out is convenient.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed September 1, 2019

I chose this restaurant to celebrate my milestone birthday was I was not disappointed. We arrived when the restaurant opened at 4, first customers, but it started to fill up fast. We had calamari as an appetizer. It was a little bland, but good. I ordered chicken parmigiana with linguine pasta with Alfredo sauce. It arrived quickly and piping hot. Everything was cooked perfectectly and the flavor was delicious. Others in my party ordered from the early bird specials, baked lasagna, manicotti with meatball and stuffed shells with meatball. All enjoyed their entree and salad. The garlic bread could be addicting. The staff answered all of our questions, helped me celebrate my day with a divine chocolate cake slice. We were taking photos when leaving outside of the restaurant and one of the staff members came out to take photos of our group. I highly recommend Gigi’s!

Date of visit: August 2019