“Worth a try”

Cuisines: Italian, Japanese, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed April 16, 2013

If you like Italian, you can find something in here. The resturant is a little small and cramped, but the service and food make up for its shortfalls. Did not try the pizza, but hear thats their speciality. A lot of carry out pizza.

Reviewed April 12, 2013

very pricey the owners are unfriendly but I'm not but I not buying their attitude just their food. I have returned many times because my husband loves their pizza.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

It must of been the only Italian Restaurant on St. Pete Beach. Everything I had was terrible. I ordered meat sauce and received marinara. The server never check back. The one meatball i had was flavorless. The pizza was over powered with Rosemary, frozen crust. Salad was bland with iceberg, tomato and one slice of cucumber. I have had better Ragu or Prego.I was so embarrassed to bring my Italian family from New York!!! Don't recommend this place, go to Skidder's down the street.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

I actually prefer the Pasadena location the best. It is the original, and just over the Corey Causeway. Great, inexpensive Italian fare, served hot and delicious. Usually get the spaghetti, but had the ravioli this time. Light, wonderful home made salad dressing. Group of 5 women this trip, and all were most pleased with their varied selections. Whenever I am down to St Pete for a vacation, this establishment is a MUST. Very casual.

Reviewed April 5, 2013

We had 15 in our party. I ordered the pork osso bucco and was mildly surprised how good it was. Very tender and tasty. Wine list is adequate. salads were tasty and fresh. Others in our party enjoyed the lobster ravioli. Service was good. Very crowded but they kept good tabs on us.