“Very good Marsala dishes”

Gigi's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #62 of 148 Restaurants in St. Pete Beach
Cuisines: Italian, Japanese, Pizza
Good for: Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed January 18, 2013

My wife had the chicken Marsala and I had the Veal Marsala - we both loved them and will return for a second round. Service was good and attentive but not overbearing. The menu had extensive Italian dished to choose from.

Reviewed January 13, 2013

Nice place for Italian food,for a Saturday evening we were seated quickly,although I have seen it packed out the door,Friday night.The service was good as was the food.The prices were a little more than I expected,overall "Its OK"

Reviewed January 10, 2013

Another couple and us ordered our dinner at the same time. Our friends appetizer came out first and when they were done with there appetizer ours came out. Then, our friends dinner came out and upon finishing there dinner our dinner came out just as we had given up. The manager came over to determine what was wrong and said to us "our dinner takes longer to prepare" as if we should have known this fact. We just had our dinner packaged up and left and will never return.

Reviewed December 22, 2012

Service was good and a restful dinner Close to plaza beach resorts . There was a bakery next door that was open mornings and afternoons.

Reviewed December 17, 2012 via mobile

The service was great, really nice waitress. But the food was just average and not really worth the money. My boyfriend had a nice piece of meat that he really liked. My food was ok but the pasta was over cooked and the sauce had a very sweet taste. Next time I would get the steak. Also, if you arn't from the US you might not like the taste of the soft drinks over here as they taste very much of clorine (this probably due to the fact that they mix the soft drink with tap water and the tap water here tasts very much of clorine compared to "at home"). This goes for all restaurants in the area though, so either buy bottled diet coke if they have it or stick to water. I might be sensitive but the diet coke just tasts absolutely auwful.

All in all, an ok restaurant with very nice waitress.