“Awesome food in St. Pete Beach”

Seared 1200 Chophouse
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed April 1, 2014

Our 1st time here. The owner also owns Snappers and Mad Fish on St. Pete Beach which are both awesome. We got here when it opened to ensure a table with minimum wait. Sat outside, nice view at sunset time. I had surf and turf, which was excellent. Good service, the hostess was very friendly and our waiter was very good. This is a small place and gets packed quick. Upscale, yet casual, I would try it if I were you.

There are newer reviews for Seared 1200 Chophouse

Reviewed March 31, 2014 via mobile

This was a great place to have a delicious dinner. Sat outside and enjoyed the beautiful weather. Rolls with honey butter were delicious. Surf and turf was great along with there truffle fries!! Yum

Reviewed March 30, 2014

We were told of this net little spot from the people at the hotel. We arrived to a small little place on the main drag. They had an abundance of choices for everyone. I like to get the wedge salads when I go for steak, which I did this time too, when the others got their side salads, I was taken a back as their salads looked great! The steak was a filet that I asked for med/well, came out more med, but I muddled through... Great food, great ambiance, good prices!

Reviewed March 30, 2014

Our server knew just what to do and say. He even gave us a recipe for the best salad dressing. The steak was done to perfection. The chef obviously has training and gave us gourmet dining with a warm and relaxed atmosphere.

Reviewed March 29, 2014

Ate here on our last evening in Florida. Too bad we didn't try it sooner. Waiter, Virgil, was one of the best I've been served by in a LONG time, anywhere. He was friendly, explained the food, cooking process, asked about food concerns before making salads, knew all about how meals would be prepared, the prices. From the outside the place isn't much to look at but the food was excellent. Bacon-wrapped scallops were great, but perhaps serving of 6 was too much, perhaps 5 would be better serving. Definitely will return next year. Highly recommended.