“Great steakhouse”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed November 4, 2013 via mobile

Nice place, good atmosphere. The food was great and the prices were good. Their salad that comes with the entree was delicious... Not your typical "house salad". It had craisins, feta, and walnuts. The rolls were great too. My husband and I agreed the steaks were some of the best we've ever had. Try the au gratin potatoes-- you won't be disappointed. My only complaint is that they ran out of most desserts the night before and only had two to chose from. Other than that I would highly recommend going here!

There are newer reviews for Seared 1200 Chophouse

Reviewed October 29, 2013

Tried this place on the last minute and wasn't disappointed ! Misty was our server and remembered us from previous visits at Snappers and was truly great. The food was well cooked and the quality was great. The place was buzzing mid week so id advise to get there early as there are limited seats outside. Overall, it was a great meal and would go again.

Reviewed October 29, 2013

Steaks were well seasoned and pretty tasty. Pricey though, as expected in most steak houses. But, that's okay. Although, atmosphere leaves little to be desired. An interior decorator may help...seriously. Sitting 12 inches from the table next to us was weird. I think people pay too much to be squished in like an overbooked Southwest Airline flight. The other thing that really needs worked on is that we noticed the servers standing around the kitchen area waiting for their orders etc but half the time they are joking around, cutting up, etc. It just doesn't look good. I realize space is an issue when the servers are waiting for their food but maybe they can clean or sweep or wipe outside tables or windows...watching 4 people stand around laughing was a big turn off for us. It just added to the already loud room. We more than likely will not be back because we actually like to hear eachother when we go out to eat.

Reviewed October 27, 2013

My Husband and I decided to try out Seared 1200 our last night in St. Pete and boy are we glad we did !!! The friendly service, beautiful atomophere and most of all FANTASTIC FOOD is definitely worth repeat visits !!! This wonderful experience topped off our St. Pete vacation. My Husband had the Surf and Turf, he said his filet and lobster were made to perfection. As for my Blackened Grouper over Jambalaya Risotto was to die for !!! TOTALLY differant spin on traditional risotto but it worked with the dish !!! Treat yourself to Seared 1200 !!!

Reviewed October 26, 2013

Fairly new place to St Pete.. the food is excellent, great service. This is a very small place and some of the tables are very close together however the atmosphere is good and we were very comfortable. The seared chicken breast was amazing.. I highly recommend eating there!