“St Pete Beach Dining Has Finally Arrived!!!”

Seared 1200 Chophouse
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
St. Petersburg, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“St Pete Beach Dining Has Finally Arrived!!!”
Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

We moved to the area from Chicago over 10 years ago and have been driving to Tampa for outstanding steak dining since our arrival. Thanks to Seared 1200 Chophouse, we now drive less than 3 mikes for an outstanding steak or seafood and wine dining experience. We have dined three times and all three dinners have been outstanding!!! Appetizers, salads, Steak and sea bass terrific but don't pass up the truffle steak fries - out if this world!!

1 Thank Baconbits920

New Port Richey, Florida
“Fantastic Dinner”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

We were seated immediately and enjoyed our meal. The steak was fantastic. It was well worth the money.

Houma, Louisiana
“Great steak house!!”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

My family and I arrived at 5:30 and were seated immediately. The place filled up shortly after. Started with the chophouse shrimp and fried goat cheese. Both were fantastic. We all had steak: New York strip and three filets. My daughters are not big steak fans but they loved their filets. They were perfectly cooked and delicious. Everything was great including thr service. When I come back to Saint Pete beach I will definitely come back here. This was a fantastic dining experience!!!

Visited July 2013
Orlando, Florida
“Save your money!”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

The coke tasted terrible. The sauces were horrible (gorganzola on the steak and I dont know what on my Sea Bass) Terribly small even for beach standards and the service was poor. $70 later I was still hungry and thirsty!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Shepopeh
“THE place to eat in St. Pete!”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

We had trouble with the A/C at our condo and arrived at 8:00pm. We were immediately seated. I had the Lobster encrusted Grouper and my wife the dinner portion of the bacon wrapped scallops. We started with the best salad in St. Pete and then our entrees were served. The portions are HUGE! My wife received two skewers of the largest scallops I have ever seen along with a baked potato. My grouper was served with garlic mashed potatoes and I ordered a side Risotto that was huge and marvelously prepared. I also wanted to order two appetizers, but our waiter told us that we would not be able to eat all of the food and he was right! The only disappointment we had was that this place was rated #7. We ate at all of the restaurants listed and someone needs to have their head examined. This is by far the best place in St. Pete Beach. It is small, but the food and the atmosphere are great. I am sure you are wondering why I haven't mentioned the service. Our waiter was very genuine, knowledgable, and very friendly. I ate all of the food on my plate and our waiter told me that that is what the restaurant was all about. People eating good food, enjoying it and TAKING THEIR TIME to do so. He said people that come to a restaurant should come to eat great food and take their time to enjoy the experience. What more could a customer want? The only thing lacking here is a #1 rating which it so obviously deserves.

1 Thank livinandlovinstpete