“Great date night! We will be back!!!”
Review of Riviera Supper Club - CLOSED

Riviera Supper Club
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Between Mangorve St. and Boca Ciega Dr.
Description: Fresh Market Cuisine in a Casual Atmosphere. Cozy and charming dining rooms for a romantic evening with your significant other, family or friends. An incredible Bouquet of Entertainers, four days a week, to enjoy while having a dance or just listening to during dinner.A family owned and operated restaurant and lounge who want you to have "A Tasty Experience".
Reviewed September 17, 2013

Hubby and I needed a date night, last Saturday, caught a beautiful sunset on St. Pete Beach, then to Riviera Supper Club for a wonderful meal and entertainment. This must be the kind of night out our parents enjoyed, a great meal, service and entertainment. Seated in the music room at our request, enjoyed electric piano playlist and requests, making the evening fun. Chef Kevin obliged my request to leave off the Demi-glace, hard for a good chef to do, on the Shrimp El Greco, it was an amazing appetizer. We shared it with Marina's Crab Cakes, to die for, this is perfection. The Grouper and Snapper entrees were wonderfully fresh and delicious. Chef Kevin came to the table and listened to our comments and made us feel special, thank you! Best compliment, we will be back!!!

Kevin O, Owner at Riviera Supper Club, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2013

What a pleasure to talk with you. I am so glad you enjoyed the combination of dining, dancing and live music. We love the whole package in the same way and are happy to be able to bring it back for people to enjoy again now.
Looking forward to seeing you again soon!
Kevin

Reviewed September 3, 2013

From the Hawaiian leis to the Hula girl on the floor, the music from the native islands filled the night air at The Riviera. Chef Kevin brought out an authentic roast pig made, in the traditional Hawaiian flair. There was much cuisine to be had between each savory bite. To make this unforgettable evening that much more memorable...the Hula girl invited both the men and women on the dance floor to learn some hip shifting moves. There was some real entertainment here!

It doesn't matter if it is a themed party night at The Riviera or a nice dinning moment out...this is one true spot to visit.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

My husband and I love this place. We've enjoyed wonderful dinners at least once every month since they opened late last year. I always have the daily fish dish which is fresh and prepared in a different manner each time I've been here. My Husband tries everything from the Steaks to the Duck and has loved them all. We tend to come on the weekends since it is a long drive for us to get to the Riviera. It is always worth the trip to enjoy the good food, live entertainment and of course the dancing cheek to cheek.

Reviewed August 27, 2013

Tonight was one of the nights where I found out Borscht was on the Menu and WOW... this was excellent .... just what this Doctor ordered...

I have been married 9 years to a Russian MD so I have traveled internationally and have had what I thought was the best Borscht especially in Ukraine. And now here in St. Pete Beach I get this awesome red beet soup... Now maybe it was the Lovely Atmosphere, or Maybe because I got the Soup in less than 7 minutes, or Maybe it was the Smile that the Server gave me when he served it to me... and the BEST part... it was comforting and Lovely...
and desired another bowl with another Spoonful of Sour Cream for me...

So thanks Riviera Supper Club your House Cabernet Sauvignon was better than most $12 glasses I have had in the area...

I will be back... even for something as simple as a glass of wine and bowl of soup...

PS... the Chicken Marsala is also to order again, and again... mushroom and sauce amazing...

Reviewed August 26, 2013

We visited the Riviera last night after reading good reviews online. We were slightly shocked to say the least when we arrived and the place was empty. We were the only customers all evening.

We would have expected as the place was empty our food would have been served within 15 - 20 minutes of ordering. We appreciate that everything is cooked from scratch when ordered but still, waiting an hour for our main course to be served when we were the only customers is not acceptable.

The food was.......OK although, the appertizers were much better than the main course) in our opinión. The presentation was rather simple and poor.

The staff were very friendly and welcoming and we would probably have overlooked the long wait for the food had it been worth waiting for when it eventually did arrive.

We are in St Pete´s Beach for a week and I think it´s fair to say we will not be returning to the Riviera during or stay.

2  Thank Blob27
Kevin O, Owner at Riviera Supper Club, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2013

Surprising Indeed!

This Sunday, I went to EVERY table, all evening, and got only positive responses from everyone, including you.
As a family-run business, our focus is on customer care evidenced by our consistent presence in the dining room.
That being said, I have to question, why would you say that you were alone the WHOLE evening when you came for your reservation thirty minutes prior to our posted closing time??? Even at that late hour we still had some people enjoying after dinner drinks and conversation at the bar. When I came to your table inquiring about your experience, you said that everything was good and later told your server that you would brag to the hotel where you are staying about our place. I am wondering what happened later in the evening that changed your mind so drastically? If in your perception, there was a concern with regard to anything at all, we would have preferred that you had told us then. We always… always… want our customer’s feedback in real time (which helps us to improve). All these things would have been better addressed when we could have found a remedy. So many positive possibilities come to mind if you would just communicate with us then. Now they are for naught.