“3 F's .... Fabulous, Fantastic, and FUN”
Review of Riviera Supper Club - CLOSED

Riviera Supper Club
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Between Mangorve St. and Boca Ciega Dr.
Description: Fresh Market Cuisine in a Casual Atmosphere. Cozy and charming dining rooms for a romantic evening with your significant other, family or friends. An incredible Bouquet of Entertainers, four days a week, to enjoy while having a dance or just listening to during dinner.A family owned and operated restaurant and lounge who want you to have "A Tasty Experience".
Reviewed July 16, 2013

All started with a New Dish to me... Escargot not in the silly little metal dishes with butter, this one came with Puff Pastry and Brie and Blue Cheese Sauce, to LIVE FOR...

Next course was Duck... and not Cold Duck from the last Restaurant I had last week at a place where shall not be named... with was warm Duck elegantly executed...
Wine... well the Owner/Chief Kevin recommended the Pinot Noir which complemented the gamey ness of the DUCK and cleansed my Palate... ready for the next course... which was Dessert...
since I tend to be gluten free kind of guy... A FLOUR LESS Chocolate Torte' of the highest order I became one with....
Yes... I will return and in fact this was my sixth time at this restaurant and TIME to Let the WORLD know of my discovery... and please Join me when you do.

Doc David Gawain
The singing Doctor who loves Rivera Food...

PS I thank Rivera and their Piano Bar, their Live music was so good I came out of retirement to sing again and again.

Reviewed July 13, 2013

food and service was excellent. Celie our server was so informative and catered to our every need. I had the scallop appetizer. It was wonderful, and the chateaubriand for my entree. The dessert was also heavenly. Took advantage of the Groupon coupon. Will definitely go back again. A great experience.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

Unforgettable evening. 5 stars.

A friend of mine told me about this wonderful place a few weeks ago.
My wife`s 40th birthday was coming and I decide to take her to the Riviera.
I am so glad that I did. To be honest with you, my wife is from Europe and has a refined gastronomical and aesthetic taste. Guess what? She was completely happy with the evening.
First of all, we were struck by how the inside of the place looks like an old Mediterranean house. This idea is carried out by the motif of the painted walls, the real marble tables in one room, crisp table cloths and vintage chairs in another. The restaurant has been remodeled in such a way that after you've been there for 5 minutes you definitely start to feel like you are in the old classy French or Italian Riviera .
I don`t even know where to start about the food. Every dish that we had was exceptional. All were pleasing beyond belief. The service was exceptional and friendly.
Near the end of our evening after dining and dancing with my birthday girl we got another surprise. Suddenly, the whole room went dark. Then, it felt like everybody in the house, the whole staff, the musician, the Chef and Owner came to our table bearing an incredible dessert lit with a candle to sing for her.
Wow what a night !!!
We would drive once a week from Tampa to experience this again.

Reviewed July 7, 2013

My husband and I came here for our 2nd anniversary- I think we just found a new family tradition. The food literally melted in my mouth, and I found myself savoring each bite of the scallops, grouper, and pastry dessert. I can't wait to visit Riviera again and again! Yum!!!!

Reviewed July 5, 2013

We found this place on tripadvisor and were not disappointed. Food and wine were delicious - we highly recommend crepes with mushrooms and chicken and stuffed quails, as well as -their tasty house wine-yum! The owners are really friendly and truly care about customer experience at their restaurant. We are planning to come back again this weekend to enjoy this great food and atmosphere, as well as live music.