“What a perfect place to have a party!”
Review of Riviera Supper Club - CLOSED

Riviera Supper Club
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Between Mangorve St. and Boca Ciega Dr.
Description: Fresh Market Cuisine in a Casual Atmosphere. Cozy and charming dining rooms for a romantic evening with your significant other, family or friends. An incredible Bouquet of Entertainers, four days a week, to enjoy while having a dance or just listening to during dinner.A family owned and operated restaurant and lounge who want you to have "A Tasty Experience".
St. Pete Beach, Florida
“What a perfect place to have a party!”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

I planned a special surprise birthday party for my husband with 10 guests. The owners and the staff went out of their way to make this party one to remember. The food was outstanding, as usual, and the servers were extremely attentive to our every need. The musician made the night fun by playing our favorite songs and enticing us to dance the night away. And we danced and danced. It was a great way to work off all that wonderful food and wine. The most exceptional moment is when the lights were dimmed to bring out a “Baked Alaska” for dessert, which the owner created exclusively for the night’s festivities. It was my husband’s favorite dessert and extremely hard to get at most restaurants since it is so difficult to make. We have traveled the world and have dined at numerous gourmet restaurants, and I can honestly say that the food, music, and staff at the Riviera Supper Club would satisfy the most discriminating critic. Go out of your way to visit this extraordinary restaurant and you will not be disappointed.

1 Thank Joan W

Riverview, Florida
“great food and atmosphare”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

Recently visited Riviera. Great food and service as always. Live music, tables outside, great drinks. What else do we need in the beach? Thank you chef Kevin.

St. Pete Beach, Florida
“Very nice dinner experience”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

We recently went on a Saturday night with another couple and found it to be a relaxing evening. When I made reservations (recommended on a weekend), I was asked if we wanted to be seated in the quieter main area which was more suited for conversation, or the band room where the entertainment was playing. They have entertainment on specific nights of the week. I thought that was very considerate. Our server was very attentive and the entrees we selected were very good (nothing left on the plate). We had pork tenderloin, beef tenderloin tips, a salad with shrimp and I tried the chicken wellington. I thought the prices were very reasonable for a more upscale restaurant. From the outside it doesn't look like much, but it's very deceiving. I would definitely go back, the menu is varied and every entree sounds good.

2 Thank geopro
Dawsonville, Georgia
“I was very surprised-not at all what I expected”
Reviewed March 19, 2013

Don't let the outside of this building fool you. There's a very nice Resturant waiting inside. This was recommended by a friend whom lives in St. Pete. When we got there I looked at the building and it had a old Florida look to it. I expected mediocre food at best. I had grilled grouper which was not on the menu, the chef prepared it as I requested. My husband had Shrimp Diablo, it was excellent, just enough heat. We also had the Shrimp Greko as an appetizer, also delicious. The sauce on the Shrimp Greko we asked for additional bread to sop it up with. The bread was a light fluffy focaccia.
The inside could use some updating as far as decor.
There was a gentleman singing in the back room who was wonderful. We enjoyed the rest of our bottle of merlot in the back room with he and other guest and even danced a few times.
All in all.........a lovely evening.

• Visited March 2013
Thank Sweetgeorgiacin... l
Saint Pete Beach, Florida, United States
“Hats off to the Chef!”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

We tried out the Riviera for our two year anniversary after driving around and not being able to get into a few other places on a Thursday night. What a wonderful experience! We were greeted immediately by the bartender (I believe his name is Anthony.) I usually don't like crowded dinning areas so we opted for sitting at the bar. I'm glad we did! Anthony was very attentive, even while attending to the servers as well. We started out with an order of the scallops wrapped in bacon covered in a wonderfully tangy sauce. Anthony suggested I try the sauce with the bread. It was great! And should be an option to order just as that. For dinner, I had the Duck and my boyfriend had the Ribeye. Both were cooked amazingly well. Usually when you order a steak medium rare, it comes out just a tad over, but not this time! It was cooked to perfection. I have never had duck so I couldn't compare it to anything, but it was really good and the cranberry sauce over it was a perfect touch. Just as we were finishing, the Chef came out and asked how it was while thanking us for coming. It showed an amazing commitment to his food and we commend him for that!

If you get to the St Pete Beach area, stop in and have dinner here. You won't be disappointed! From the bar, the entertainment is overpowering, but from the looks of the dining area, it didn't seem to be too much for anyone else either. Everyone was smiling, laughing, and just having a great time. Beautifully done!

• Visited March 2013