“Great Service, Great Food!”
Review of Rick's Reef

Rick's Reef
Ranked #15 of 148 Restaurants in St. Pete Beach
Cuisines: Seafood, Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A Casual Dining restaurant with a focus on fresh ingredients located on St. Pete Beach. Serving BREAKFAST, lunch, dinner and late night. Plenty of outdoor seating on the patio, and indoor seating, air conditioned in the summer and heated in the winter. Serving fresh seafood, and home-made chicken, pork and beef selections, all prepared fresh, by hand, specifically for you. Sauces, vegetables and mixed dishes prepared daily, in-house, and always from fresh ingredients. The friendly staff, and regular local crowd, make it a fun place to hang out. With a full-service bar, and plenty of indoor and outdoor seating at the bar, there is something for everyone. The restaurant is family friendly, and dogs are welcome in the outdoor seating area.
Reviewed May 23, 2014

If you are looking for a bar that's clean, has feel good music, excellent service, well mixed drinks, and great food, this is the bar for you! I go to Ricks Reef because I enjoy the "Cheers" service from Robyn and the other amazing crew that work there! They really make this place what it is! I don't feel pressured or uncomfortable when I walk in. Sometimes I am greeted and sometimes I can just sit down and the service is there as soon I look up!

I HEART Rick's Reef!

Reviewed May 22, 2014

This is a great little bar/restaurant where you can go for a few drinks and great food. They have a variety of different dishes something for everyone's taste buds.

1  Thank SummerL0ve
Reviewed May 21, 2014

Friendly staff. Wonderful food. Great Atmosphere. My wife and I discovered Ricks 2 years ago can't fault it we haven't had a bad meal there. This year they even do breakfasts at weekends.
5 stars plus.

1  Thank archibald10uk
Reviewed May 21, 2014

This has to be the best bar in the world has far as my husband & I are concerned. The food is so good the cook Marc is so friendly & helpful. The bar staff Jessy , James, Curtis are the best. The owner Rick is an amazing guy. Not forgetting our waitress kelsey who is a wonderful girl so polite & curious at all times. It should be law that everyone who visits St Petes beach must go to Ricks Reef just so amazing.

1  Thank BeverlyBell10
Reviewed May 20, 2014

We went fairly late on a Sunday evening before flying out the next morning. Place was pretty cool-- kind of a mix of indoor & outdoor. Food & service was ok. Keylime pie was nothing to write home about. Drinks were good!