“It was ok..”

Rick's Reef
Ranked #16 of 149 Restaurants in St. Pete Beach
Cuisines: Seafood, Bar
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A Casual Dining restaurant with a focus on fresh ingredients located on St. Pete Beach. Serving BREAKFAST, lunch, dinner and late night. Plenty of outdoor seating on the patio, and indoor seating, air conditioned in the summer and heated in the winter. Serving fresh seafood, and home-made chicken, pork and beef selections, all prepared fresh, by hand, specifically for you. Sauces, vegetables and mixed dishes prepared daily, in-house, and always from fresh ingredients. The friendly staff, and regular local crowd, make it a fun place to hang out. With a full-service bar, and plenty of indoor and outdoor seating at the bar, there is something for everyone. The restaurant is family friendly, and dogs are welcome in the outdoor seating area.
Reviewed May 20, 2014

We went fairly late on a Sunday evening before flying out the next morning. Place was pretty cool-- kind of a mix of indoor & outdoor. Food & service was ok. Keylime pie was nothing to write home about. Drinks were good!

Reviewed May 20, 2014 via mobile

The atmosphere is really neat, they played hip alternative music and had newspaper menus, very cool. We had the gator bites with shark sauce to start, very delicious for our first time eating alligator. I had the Mahi tacos, they were tender and flavored well. The pico was also very fresh and delicious. My boyfriend had the grouper sandwich which was huge and very good also. Overall, the price was on par, the portions plentiful. We had a great time. We will be back!

1  Thank Kelly Z
Reviewed May 20, 2014

Going to Ricks Reef was an amazing experience. I had a wonderful waitress named Kelsey. She was the reason my experience went so well. I wasn't sure what to order off the menu so I asked her opinion and she told me her favorites. She never let my cup go empty as well. Also I enjoyed the live music they have on Fridays. So All in all it was a great experience.

1  Thank Officallyemuas
Reviewed May 18, 2014

Had a great evening with my girlfriends. Nice atmosphere, food was very good but couldn't understand why people that came in well after us got their food first. Although the food was great and the service was even better. So we decided to stay for more drinks and food than originally planned all because of Robyn. She was the bomb. Took care of every need we wished for all the while attending to others and having a great time with us. You can't get that kind of service just anywhere so we didn't want to leave. She was awesome and the food good and drinks cold. What more could you ask for on the beach. Go check them out, we will the next time we are in the area and make sure to ask for Robyn!

Wendy and gal pals from Michigan

1  Thank 203wendy
Reviewed May 17, 2014

On Thursday night, my family visited Ricks Reef and had one of the most enjoyable and entertaining experiences. Our waitress Debbie was impeccable in her service to us and her personality was a pleasure. We have been to many other restaurants in the area on a monthly basis as a family outing and found that with the service provided by Debbie can’t be matched with any of the other restaurants servers. She was a sure pleasure! The drinks were served quickly, the appetizers were great, and the dinner was served perfectly (meaning it was hot when we received them). We look forward to returning again and hope that we will have Debbie as a server. This was a very enjoyable closing to an evening on the beach!

1  Thank tigereyesblu59