“Love this place!!”

Rick's Reef
Ranked #16 of 150 Restaurants in St. Pete Beach
Cuisines: Seafood, Bar
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A Casual Dining restaurant with a focus on fresh ingredients located on St. Pete Beach. Serving BREAKFAST, lunch, dinner and late night. Plenty of outdoor seating on the patio, and indoor seating, air conditioned in the summer and heated in the winter. Serving fresh seafood, and home-made chicken, pork and beef selections, all prepared fresh, by hand, specifically for you. Sauces, vegetables and mixed dishes prepared daily, in-house, and always from fresh ingredients. The friendly staff, and regular local crowd, make it a fun place to hang out. With a full-service bar, and plenty of indoor and outdoor seating at the bar, there is something for everyone. The restaurant is family friendly, and dogs are welcome in the outdoor seating area.
Reviewed November 7, 2013

Real great local place. Food was excellent and the staff, especially the manager, were very nice. Thanks so much for the tables!! You are the best!!! Will be back!!

1  Thank Di_Jacq
Write a ReviewReviews (1,411)

Reviewed November 7, 2013

After spending my day at the beach i stopped by Ricks Reef with a few friends to have a few drinks and oh my goodness!! this place is heaven. Their onion rings are out of this world and i had some of the best pulled pork ive ever set taste buds on! Their food is great, the place is clean, they have great customer service and reasonably affordable prices on everything! Come and enjoy! I know i will be back!

1  Thank Shain B
Reviewed November 7, 2013

Wow. I just had the smoked salmon with mashed potatoes and sauteed veggies. It was fantastic!! The smoked salmon was a northwestern US variety with a tasty rub and smoked to the perfect doneness. I also tried the potstickers and smoked grouper spread. They were both excellent but the smoked grouper spread is in a league of its own. The best I have ever had and that is saying something as I have been eating smoked fish for over 50 years and was in the gourmet restaurant business in my youth. The drinks are great as well. They do not skimp on the booze and the prices are very fair. Service was excellent as well. I ate at the bar and the bartender was very attentive even though it was full. All in all is was a great experience and I highly recommend a stop into the historic landmark on St. Pete Beach. The new owners are doing an excellent job!!

Reviewed November 6, 2013

What a night!! After a day at the beach, my friends and I had drinks and dinner at Rick's Reef recently, and it was a fantastic experience. We were greeted warmly by Richard and his courteous staff, as they welcomed us into an immaculately clean restaurant. Cool music being performed live, we immediately took to the sights and sounds, and the aromas of the nearby kitchen. I started with a "Scottytini;" a deliciously dry martini (apparently named after a local), my friends ordered an assortment of delicious cocktails. The servers were attentive and courteous, but not obtrusive. My friends and high were seated at a lovely, shaded, outdoor table. We started with several different appetizers, the best of which were the BLT Bites, the Buffalo Shrimp, Smoked Fish Spread, the fresh Onion Rings, and of course; the Buffalo Wings. I ordered "Chris' Crab Cakes" for dinner...awesome. Real lump crab meat, and plenty of it. Others ordered the Mile High Meatloaf, Chicken Marsala, Grilled Salmon, and the Jumbo Fried Shrimp. Everyone bragged how good their meal was, so we basically ended up sharing everything! Although all of us were contently full, we couldn't resist the Key Lime Pie. Reasonable prices for high quality, well prepared authentic Florida cuisine. I would highly recommend Rick's Reef to anyone that appreciates awesome food in a great, family-friendly atmosphere. Truly, St Pete Beach at its very best!!

Reviewed November 5, 2013

I went to Rick's Reef for some cold beer and a burger. The burger was great and huge. I also had the onion rings that were some of the best I have eaten. I will be back.
It is a little hard to see from the street, but worth the trip.

1  Thank Randy P