“EXCELLENT!”
Review of Rick's Reef

Rick's Reef
Ranked #16 of 145 Restaurants in St. Pete Beach
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Kids, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Drinks, Dinner, Brunch, Lunch, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: A Casual Dining restaurant with a focus on fresh ingredients located on St. Pete Beach. Serving BREAKFAST, lunch, dinner and late night. Plenty of outdoor seating on the patio, and indoor seating, air conditioned in the summer and heated in the winter. Serving fresh seafood, and home-made chicken, pork and beef selections, all prepared fresh, by hand, specifically for you. Sauces, vegetables and mixed dishes prepared daily, in-house, and always from fresh ingredients. The friendly staff, and regular local crowd, make it a fun place to hang out. With a full-service bar, and plenty of indoor and outdoor seating at the bar, there is something for everyone. The restaurant is family friendly, and dogs are welcome in the outdoor seating area.
Johnson City, Tennessee
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“EXCELLENT!”
Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

Best seafood I have ever eaten! We had lobster Mac n cheese, reef shrimp, crabs cakes to die for! It was all AMAZING wonderful atmosphere. Would highly recommend this be your first stop when in the area and looking for delicious seafood! The BEST!

1 Thank Jhayesm6

“Very impressed with food and service.”
Reviewed September 6, 2013 via mobile

Can not say enough good things about this restaurant. The staff is very personable and takes the time to get to know you. The food is amazing. Nothing is ever frozen and you can tell. The quality is tops! We are here twice during our stay and will definately be back. The atmosphere is wonderful. Don't miss this!

2 Thank Lwhite166
St. Pete Beach, Florida
“Live music and great food and cocktails!”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Rick's is a small and fun bar with great drinks and yummy food! Order the mac n cheese! Get a margarita~! Indoor and outdoor seating with sports on each TV. Great bar and wait staff.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Candy S
Memphis, Tennessee
“My new favorite restaurant on St. Pete Beach.”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

My husband and I first discovered Rick's Reef in June, so when we came back in town, this was our first choice of places to eat. I have had several items from their menu, and I have loved it all. One of my favorites is the macaroni and cheese , but the pork sliders are incredible too. Their cheeseburger is the best I've ever had. The drinks are very good too. The bartender who worked on Labor Day is one of the best around; nobody makes a better margarita. The staff goes out of its way to provide good service and make your time there enjoyable. We love Rick's Reef so much that out of the five nights we went out to eat, three nights were at Rick's Reef. The live music this weekend was also superb. I have vacationed in St. Pete for most of my life, and this restaurant is one of the best!

1 Thank dkdh
Saint Pete Beach, Florida, United States
“Great service and food!”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Stopped by with family and friends for an early lunch and could smell the BBQ pork - was leaning that way until I heard the special (lobster roll). Couldn't resist the lobster roll, and was glad I got it, but was still smelling that BBQ in the air. Rick brought our party a heaping side of pork for us to try - on the house. Was awesome! Such a cool place, will definitely be back. I'm a St. Pete Beach local, and it was very refreshing to find a place on the beach with good food, good service, and won't break your bank account!

3 Thank Chris F