“Awesome experience!”

JetLev at TradeWinds Island Resorts
Ranked #7 of 30 Tours in St. Pete Beach
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Take your beach vacation to new heights at TradeWinds...The first resort on Florida's west coast to offer flights aboard these custom-designed packs. This exhilarating experience takes riders to new heights.
Reviewed May 6, 2014

Had a blast on the JetLev. The staff John, Will and Kaylyn were excellent and very helpful. Definitely worth trying!

Reviewed April 14, 2014

Having received a gift card from our son for the Jet Lev, my husband and I booked a flight at the Trade Winds Resort. Flying on the Jet Lev was unique...unlike anything we've ever done. Will, the Captain, made the calls on the water and weather conditions for his clients. Mackenzie instructed us on the use of the Jet Lev, communicated instructions to us over a head set when we were navigating over the water, and handled the thrust of the Jet Lev. John stayed with us when we first got in the water, then stayed close by following us on a jet ski. Safety was the foremost goal of this trio making for a FUN time!!!! Traveling over the Gulf was a memorable and exciting experience. We would recommend this to anyone who loves the water and wants to try something different as well as challenging.

1  Thank Helen H
Reviewed March 6, 2014

OK... I know it is fun and how could doing something like this not be Great....but everything about it was great. fun friendly staff and to me reasonable price. Thanks so much to the Jet Lev Crew @ Trade winds Island Resort. If you are going to this area do this!!!!!!!! I got Go Pro cam footage that I haven't looked at yet but I assume it will be worth it.

1  Thank yorosey
Reviewed January 19, 2014

GREAT! Awesome experience.

The Jet Lev crew was great. They were happy to take out some crazy Minnesotans who wanted to try it out on a very cold day in Florida. The crew was fun, helpful, etc. Great people make this an even b better experience.
Half hour flying time as advertised.

The resort staff there was also helpful and accommodating even though we were not staying there.

If visit St Pete, you must try this!!!!

1  Thank chadhashleyh
Reviewed January 4, 2014

The JetLev is an amazing experience! John and Will are great instructors and props to John for getting in the water on a "cold" day in Florida. It was a rush and I would easily go again especially with the great deal on living social.

1  Thank Mike M