“oh, fun!!”

JetLev at TradeWinds Island Resorts
Ranked #7 of 30 Tours in St. Pete Beach
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Take your beach vacation to new heights at TradeWinds...The first resort on Florida's west coast to offer flights aboard these custom-designed packs. This exhilarating experience takes riders to new heights.
Burlington, Vermont
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“oh, fun!!”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

wow! Something really different. I tried it and it was quite the experience. Having seen these advertised before, it was great fun to actually try it.

Visited October 2013
2 Thank Anne H

Burbank
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Abnormal +Awesome = ABNOSOME”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

What an unusual and awesome experience. There is nothing else like it. My man and I did this and had a great time. Will and John were fun and helped our experience. It was Abnosome. My dream of flying has come true!

2 Thank JenSeki
Oak Hill, Virginia, United States
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Soared High!”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

My husband rented the JETLEV and really enjoyed it. He said it is harder then it looks, and it hurts your bum afterwards. He soared 20 - 30 feet high over the Gulf!

3 Thank Marie P
Fort Myers, Florida
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Amazing Experience”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

Took a ride on the JetLev on 8/7/2013 and it was amazing. John, Mike, and Will were great instructors and really made for a great time. They were really knowledgeable and you felt safe with them. They really listen to what you need as a rider and were patient with the learning curve. If you are looking for excitement and something you've never experienced before I would highly recommend the JetLev.

3 Thank JWerb87
North Wales, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“What a rush”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

I paid for my son to ride this. He had an awesome time on this ride. I too was going to try this along with my son but when I saw the price I changed my mind.

Visited July 2013