A week that was over all too soon. It was nice spending seven days on such a beautiful stretch of beach untainted by an excess of commercial activity. Being within walking distance of many good restaurants is also a bonus. Special thanks to the wonderful staff (Anna, Eddie, and Judith) who made every effort to ensure that everything was perfect. Looking for a quiet, uncrowded spot to relax and unwind? You found it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sabal Palms Inn is a family run inn directly facing the Gulf of Mexico. The only thing that separates you from the sandy white beach and the warm Gulf waters is a small two way utility road. Located in historic Pass-a-Grille where there is nothing growing on the beach except for nature. Proud member of the Tampa Bay Beaches Chamber or Commerce and the Superior Small Lodging Association. Winner of the 2015 SSL White Glove Award. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your Sabal Palms Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sabal Palms Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Sabal Palms Motel
- Sabal Palms Inn St. Pete Beach, Florida