This is our second time staying here. We absolutely love the location and atmosphere. We were able to borrow bicycles and beach chairs. They had a washer and dryer right outside of the deck that was easy and accessible. Very easy access to downtown shops and restaurants. A quick walk to the beach made it very convenient. The staff was great as usual. The rooms are spotless. Would highly recommend this little inn. Perfect family location or a romantic getaway!! Look forward to coming back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sabal Palms Inn is a family run inn directly facing the Gulf of Mexico. The only thing that separates you from the sandy white beach and the warm Gulf waters is a small two way utility road. Located in historic Pass-a-Grille where there is nothing growing on the beach except for nature. Proud member of the Tampa Bay Beaches Chamber or Commerce and the Superior Small Lodging Association. Winner of the 2015 SSL White Glove Award. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Sabal Palms Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sabal Palms Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Sabal Palms Motel
- Sabal Palms Inn St. Pete Beach, Florida