From the time I was searching for a place in Pass-A-Grille to stay for a couple days to our arrival and departure, we had nothing but good experiences at this Inn which is part of a 3-Inn (Coconut Inn and Havana Inn are the others) property. And, Eddie was a great guy to work with from start to finish. My daughter and I had only a short time to stay (2-nights) but everything was just about perfect. We had a gulf side unit which allowed us a view of the ocean and an easy walk to the beach. The pool at the Sabal had a thermostat problem but we easily went a block away to the Coconut for a warm visit to the pool there. As I am awaiting a hip replacement, the beach, which is narrower in this area and packed the sand packed a little harder than further up St. Pete, allowed me to get to the water via the access ramp right across from the Inn, and do some shelling. The Inn provides beach chairs (and bikes if I was able to use one) for guests. We enjoyed short jaunts to some of the area restaurants which all have excellent seafood dinners and great atmospheres. It took us a day to get a Dolphin cruise because it was so close to Christmas that many of the lines were on limited trips but we did find one eventually. That certainly was not a fault of the Inn, just the time of year. We certainly plan on visiting again and hopefully will have more time the next trip. Having stayed in several other places on St. Pete Beach, none has matched this stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sabal Palms Inn is a family run inn directly facing the Gulf of Mexico. The only thing that separates you from the sandy white beach and the warm Gulf waters is a small two way utility road. Located in historic Pass-a-Grille where there is nothing growing on the beach except for nature. Proud member of the Tampa Bay Beaches Chamber or Commerce and the Superior Small Lodging Association. Winner of the 2015 SSL White Glove Award. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Sabal Palms Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sabal Palms Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Sabal Palms Motel
- Sabal Palms Inn St. Pete Beach, Florida