We've been coming here for over 10 years, and we've always enjoyed our stay. We like both Sabal Palms and Coconut Inn and recommend both highly. What made our stay so delightful was Judy who is so pleasant, helpful, and easy-going with a bright sunny personality. I had forgotten my spare key in our room, and she was so kind to call me to remind me of that! Both her and Emiglio always impress us with the way that they take great care of the rooms, keeping them clean and comfortable, and highlighting the surroundings with the beautiful, decorative details that warm our hearts and inspire our souls. We'll always continue to keep coming back to this slice of paradise!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sabal Palms Inn is a family run inn directly facing the Gulf of Mexico. The only thing that separates you from the sandy white beach and the warm Gulf waters is a small two way utility road. Located in historic Pass-a-Grille where there is nothing growing on the beach except for nature. Proud member of the Tampa Bay Beaches Chamber or Commerce and the Superior Small Lodging Association. Winner of the 2015 SSL White Glove Award. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Agoda so you can book your Sabal Palms Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sabal Palms Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Sabal Palms Motel
- Sabal Palms Inn St. Pete Beach, Florida