my husband and myself have just returned from the most wonderful months stay at sabal palms.
It really is heaven on earth, a form of therapy all on its own. We stayed in room 1 on the front of
the hotel a beautiful room, kept immaculately clean by the staff. The hotel is situated a few steps away from the beach, restaurants are also walkable serving wonderful food. We have never been to a more beautiful place. palm trees, dolphins at sea, pelicans,
and a flock of colourful parrots, we certainly see nothing like this in the UK.
The hotel and staff were very accommodating nothing was to much trouble. We have to thank :
Eddie, Yudit, Emigdio, Anna, Vivien, Manuel and lastly Joe the boss. for makilg us part of the Sabal Palms family. We look forward to coming back for another long and relaxing holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sabal Palms Inn is a family run inn directly facing the Gulf of Mexico. The only thing that separates you from the sandy white beach and the warm Gulf waters is a small two way utility road. Located in historic Pass-a-Grille where there is nothing growing on the beach except for nature. Proud member of the Tampa Bay Beaches Chamber or Commerce and the Superior Small Lodging Association. Winner of the 2015 SSL White Glove Award. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Sabal Palms Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sabal Palms Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Sabal Palms Motel
- Sabal Palms Inn St. Pete Beach, Florida