Stayed only Saturday night, and we didn't want to go home. There is another "Inn" that we've stayed at often, one block north, and they charge twice the rate of Sabal Palms. The cleaning staff should really be recognized, this place is immaculate, spotless. The room looked brand new. I realized at one point that they have no pictures or art on the walls. None, and I think it adds to the clean, crisp look. No bad cheesy framed art from the 70's or 80's. The bathroom is nothing special or fancy, and they miss out on amenities, there was no shampoo or conditioner...wooops. Clean modern little kitchen, cold fridge. I rode their cruiser bikes a few tines and it was great! Looking forward to another getaway here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sabal Palms Inn is a family run inn directly facing the Gulf of Mexico. The only thing that separates you from the sandy white beach and the warm Gulf waters is a small two way utility road. Located in historic Pass-a-Grille where there is nothing growing on the beach except for nature. Proud member of the Tampa Bay Beaches Chamber or Commerce and the Superior Small Lodging Association. Winner of the 2015 SSL White Glove Award. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia and Hotel.de so you can book your Sabal Palms Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sabal Palms Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Sabal Palms Motel
- Sabal Palms Inn St. Pete Beach, Florida