Don't understand all the fantastic reviews? This place is not what I expected.
Mold on shower curtain. The bed was so uncomfortable, they really need to replace it. We woke up with sore backs and necks. Bathroom had toothpaste stains on faucet/sink and hairs on toilet seat (needless to say we wiped down everything with Clorox wipes). So thankful we brought our own sheets and pillows..the ones provided were dingy and old. Carpet is disgusting.
Yes the location is fabulous and the guy that checked us in was friendly enough....but I would never EVER stay here again.. So disappointed I trusted the reviews on tripadvisor...makes you wonder if the reviews are legit......
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sabal Palms Inn is a family run inn directly facing the Gulf of Mexico. The only thing that separates you from the sandy white beach and the warm Gulf waters is a small two way utility road. Located in historic Pass-a-Grille where there is nothing growing on the beach except for nature. Proud member of the Tampa Bay Beaches Chamber or Commerce and the Superior Small Lodging Association. Winner of the 2015 SSL White Glove Award. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your Sabal Palms Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sabal Palms Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Sabal Palms Motel
- Sabal Palms Inn St. Pete Beach, Florida