We found the Sabal Palms to be a delightful place to spend a vacation on the Gulf of Mexico, which was actually right across the street! We witnessed magnificent sunsets, saw dolphins cresting the water, pelicans and other birds galore, very clean beaches and used the trolley service to see other sites. We heard someone had seen a manatee a couple of days before we arrived. Two restaurants we went to we would highly recommend, the Hurricaine and the Black Palm. Breakfast was delicious at the Seahorse and across the street was a fishing pier where we saw blue and black crowned night herons, pelicans, egrets and white ibis. We picked up the trolley service only 1 block away. Joe, the owner of Sabal Palms, is a very warm and pleasant person. He was accommodating with any request and he and his staff were always around cleaning the grounds and hotel/rooms. The rooms have a very homey feel with clean bathrooms (very important to us) and a nicely equipped kitchen area complete with sink and countertop, microwave, oven, stove, refrigerator and coffeemaker. Reception on television was quite good and many channels to chose from. The front porch has an excellent view of the Gulf/beach and the back deck is nicely shaded with tables and grill. Overall we were extremely pleased with our stay and hope to make it back whenever we can!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sabal Palms Inn is a family run inn directly facing the Gulf of Mexico. The only thing that separates you from the sandy white beach and the warm Gulf waters is a small two way utility road. Located in historic Pass-a-Grille where there is nothing growing on the beach except for nature. Proud member of the Tampa Bay Beaches Chamber or Commerce and the Superior Small Lodging Association. Winner of the 2015 SSL White Glove Award. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Sabal Palms Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sabal Palms Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Sabal Palms Motel
- Sabal Palms Inn St. Pete Beach, Florida