The Sabal Palms Inn is a small hotel in a quiet, residential neighborhood, right across the street from a wonderful beach. Just north of historic Pass-a-Grille. I believe there's only about a dozen units. We were in No. 9, which is a 1-bedroom efficiency with full kitchen and a sitting/dining area. Plenty of shaded picnic benches outside. Very friendly staff. We loved Pass-a-Grille and wouldn't think of staying anywhere else. We're looking forward to returning to the Sabal Palms Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sabal Palms Inn is a family run inn directly facing the Gulf of Mexico. The only thing that separates you from the sandy white beach and the warm Gulf waters is a small two way utility road. Located in historic Pass-a-Grille where there is nothing growing on the beach except for nature. Proud member of the Tampa Bay Beaches Chamber or Commerce and the Superior Small Lodging Association. Winner of the 2015 SSL White Glove Award. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your Sabal Palms Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sabal Palms Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Sabal Palms Motel
- Sabal Palms Inn St. Pete Beach, Florida