What can we say about Sabal Palms except it was the most relaxing trip we have been on in a while. If you are looking for ritzy go to The Don Cesar, this inn made you feel like you are part of their family. Eddie the manager was great to deal with in all aspects and Judy was always there to help with anything. Both she and Eddie are always finding ways to make the stay better, for that we thank you. The rooms are as clean as can be, we were in the bottom unit though we did not have a view from our window we were an adirondick chair away or a walk across the street to the best views around. We loved it so much we are going back next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sabal Palms Inn is a family run inn directly facing the Gulf of Mexico. The only thing that separates you from the sandy white beach and the warm Gulf waters is a small two way utility road. Located in historic Pass-a-Grille where there is nothing growing on the beach except for nature. Proud member of the Tampa Bay Beaches Chamber or Commerce and the Superior Small Lodging Association. Winner of the 2015 SSL White Glove Award. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotel.de and Hotels.com so you can book your Sabal Palms Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sabal Palms Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Sabal Palms Motel
- Sabal Palms Inn St. Pete Beach, Florida