I have been visiting Sabal Palms Inn for a dozen years now and still find it the best place on the beach. It is very relaxing, clean, convenient and quiet. The staff is the best - Yudit, Emigdio, Eddie, Anna and Miguel take good care of the guests and keep the place immaculate. Breakfast on the balcony is the best but there are great restaurants in the area if you don't feel like cooking in the full-size kitchen or kitchenette. There are beach chairs and bikes for you to use during your stay and lots of places to explore. I would highly recommend Sabal Palms and the Coconut Inn to anyone heading to St. Pete's.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sabal Palms Inn is a family run inn directly facing the Gulf of Mexico. The only thing that separates you from the sandy white beach and the warm Gulf waters is a small two way utility road. Located in historic Pass-a-Grille where there is nothing growing on the beach except for nature. Proud member of the Tampa Bay Beaches Chamber or Commerce and the Superior Small Lodging Association. Winner of the 2015 SSL White Glove Award. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Sabal Palms Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sabal Palms Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Sabal Palms Motel
- Sabal Palms Inn St. Pete Beach, Florida