We are back,my wife and I in our cold country(Canada)after four weeks at Sabal palms Inn .
We have just good memories of our stay there.it is a great location very close to a marvellous beach,quiet,safe and beautiful place.
But the most important is that we had at Sabalm palms a unique service.Judit,Emiglio, Eddie and Anna were so devoted to make our stay pleasant that we can just thank them for all they did to make sure that we were happy there.
We had so good time at Sabal palms that we plan to go back next fall.
Lorraine and Guy
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sabal Palms Inn is a family run inn directly facing the Gulf of Mexico. The only thing that separates you from the sandy white beach and the warm Gulf waters is a small two way utility road. Located in historic Pass-a-Grille where there is nothing growing on the beach except for nature. Proud member of the Tampa Bay Beaches Chamber or Commerce and the Superior Small Lodging Association. Winner of the 2015 SSL White Glove Award. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Sabal Palms Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sabal Palms Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Sabal Palms Motel
- Sabal Palms Inn St. Pete Beach, Florida